It's me! Pyroflo!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Pyroflo, Dec 9, 2017.

1. Pyroflo

Pyroflo Horizon's future villain

Hey everyone!
    The name's Pyroflo, but most people just call me Flo.

I'm 21 years old and from Germany.
    I was always kinda interested in animating, but back when everyone was doing the cool stuff, I just animated with paint (yikes).
    Now, I wanted to try it out again, and this time improve, by using other programs, like Flash! :D

I'm a huge fan of the Fate Series and dedicated my sprite animations to create my own fan-made holy-grail war.
    There are 2 episodes out so far, on YouTube in German, and on Vimeo in English.
    (YouTube does not let some countries see these videos due to some music copyright from the opening...)

I come looking to improve myself since I just started out (technically *cough* Paint? *cough*), and I seeked the help of Derek (Spritefan2) online, but while we wait, it can never hurt to be part of a community I admire and aspire to meet! :D

Blindheart , Kat and Kokorz like this.
  2. Kokorz

Kokorz Kokorz

Welcome to Maplemation, Flo!

Pyroflo likes this.
  3. Tra-La-Tracey

Tra-La-Tracey Veteran Membah'

Welcome, Flo!

I love the Fate series too! You should post your series here :D We got an animations section for ya~

Good luck on your series! You can always ask the forum/join the Discord to talk and ask for help from time to time :3

Pyroflo likes this.
  4. xOryion

xOryion Mocha

Welcome to MM, Flo! Be sure to check out the Tutorial Section if you have any questions. :D

Pyroflo likes this.
  5. Shulkle

Shulkle Remembered as the worst fight animator

Ey, welcome to Maplemation!

Pyroflo likes this.
  6. BenthekidRS

BenthekidRS Friendly Action Gamer

Same here (not thw Fate Series fan, but the dedication of my MRB character to his own series). However, my comic series, The Dark Force, is inspired by both Star Wars and Bleach. Also, it's nice to meet somebody who's going through development in terms of animation (I use GIMP to animate.) My animations on YouTube suck in quality, but I'm trying to find ways to convert my GIMP animations to videos without the quality being low.