Kaneko's Art Team Application

Discussion in 'Closed Applications' started by Kaneko, May 29, 2018.

?

Kaneko for art team?

1. Yeah!

100.0%
  2. Naah!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaneko

Kaneko Still The Weakest Student Of Horizon
    Design & Art Leader

1. Tell us your biography. Who are you? How did you become active in this media? Why? When? Who taught you?Just tell us a little about yourself.

Heya there, my name is Kaneko! I've always been interested in art and animation, but majorly in art! i am a self taught artist, but also thanks for friends who's giving me cnc and help me learn in art! :D

2. Tell us anything we need to know about your future behavior in the team.Why do you want this position? What are your plans to improve the team? How dedicated are you?

By joining the Art Team, i wanted to seek for more experience in social organizing, and help every artist in maplemation to improve together! I also wanted to make maplemation's art section to be more active! i am also hoping by joining the Art Team, i'd get even more productive, active, and git guud.

3.Convince us with your work. Post 5-10 pieces of your work. If you are skilled in multiple mediums, post as much variety as you can.

1. Horizon's Maid Cafe
    [​IMG]

2. Maplestory 2 Style
    [​IMG]

3. Adidas SlavSquat
    [​IMG]

4. Semi-Painting Foxie OC
    [​IMG]

5. Sketch-Painting Potrait
    [​IMG]

4. Do you have anything else to add?
    Im uh ready for whatever the result is!! ;x; im sorry if some or all of my words is bad and my broken english! Thank you for your time!

2. Don

Don Epic Beast Pwned Uber Noobs
    Retired Staff

You got it, grill. Congrats.

Kaneko likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.