1. Guest, you may notice that chatbox is not here anymore. Use the Discord chat instead! It’s way more popular these days, Grandpa!
    Dismiss Notice

Kinda an introduction?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DanielSura, Oct 9, 2017.

1. DanielSura

DanielSura Newbie

Well I'm basically not interested in animation I'm more into web-development stuff so yeah, I'm just here to check most of the artworks/animations by this community and give feedback I guess?.
    I grew watching random videos from Spritefan2, assasinsonic, maplemissile, ccshinobi, etc. I still watch a couple of animations since I have some free time so I'd like to see some of yours animations, I know how to use programs like flash, photoshop, etc. But I'm not that creative so not getting into that kind of stuff :P and if you still play GMS hit me up and maybe we'll hang out.

Also looking for someone make me an maple avatar haha.

Kokonip likes this.
  2. Kokonip

Kokonip Kokorz

Welcome!
    Consider using Crrio's Maplestory Design for making characters. (Unless you wanna use BannedStory 3 but stuff's outdated)

DanielSura likes this.
  3. Eternal Space

Eternal Space A fantage animator, a spy/rat maple community

Hello!
    It's cool to see someone who's into web design. But I hope you enjoy your stay here while looking at people's stuff for inspiration/ideas.

DanielSura and Kokonip like this.
  4. Shulkle

Shulkle Still the worst fight maker

Ey, welcome to Maplemation! Web development is pretty cool. Hope to see some of that here!

DanielSura likes this.