Maplestory Series Character List

Discussion in 'Finished Projects' started by Naruto, Jan 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. olightsword

olightsword Newbie

Name: Jin
    Jeku: Lightning and fire powers and is able to change his weapon
    Personality: Sweet, goofy, crazy, ready to fight and loves to fight, in a fight he become serious if the enemy is stronger
    Likes/ Fighting, girls, pets...... kind of everything
    Dislikes: bullies, blackwatch and demons
    Spritesheet: skype me

2. Naruto

Naruto - ナルト -

[member=xxyinxx] [member=olightsword]
    Accepted both of you, pm me or skype is GMSWyatt.
    Can a mod lock this for now please.

3. Dan Derps

Dan Derps i am me.

Name: Danboy
    Jeku: Magic and Speed
    Personality: mostly cheerful but when angered will beat you til you can no longer breathe... so yeah... til you die~

Likes: Peaches, nice people, ham, sandwiches, cookies, dolphins, and giraffes.
    Dislikes: heavy metal, cold weather, seeing friends die, being alone, the dark, quiet places.
    Spritesheet: I will send it to you over skype.

My skype is Dan Derps. (just in case i'm accepted)

4. Hunter

Hunter Member of the Month not LUL

OC:
    [​IMG]​
    Name:
    • Hunter

Jeku:
    • Ability to separate Strength/Defense/Speed by itself or combined with two of those otherwise, all together makes Hunter not as powerful as those with powers or above average. (will explain more if you don't understand, ask over skype!)
    • Highly experienced with sword usage and speed itself works best with swords!
    • Sword will come to Hunter if forgotten at long distance area but takes up quite some energy to do so, However, it depends on the distance. (as for short distance, it doesn't really take toll on the body too much)
    • Personality affects and spreads randomly into certain side of the character. One power = 1/3 of the personality given, Two power combined gives 2/3 personlity given. (skype if you don't understand too)
    • If one power is at one location while one power is in danger of being killed, simply gets combined with one power in safe location and become separated right each other after combining.
    • Telepathy to see both side's thought toward each others and leaders and see the past images to provide evidence in short of time.

Personality:

Most Least

Extremely smart Trolling
    Friendly Not caring
    Funny Straight forward
    Caring Angry (shit's serious when angry m8)
    Smartass
    Chill
    Open-minded

Likes/Dislikes:

• Think of different ways and chances for whole methods
    • Foil opponent's plan along with convincing opponent to think he/she will get/attack Hunter with certain plans.
    • Eating
    • Gets involved with intense battle if necessary
    • Talking things out between others
    • Often Leads group
    • Gaining Knowledge

Dislikes
    • Plans falling apart each time between teammates that doesn't follow the plan right
    • Getting cornered (often gets into deep thinking to get out the corner when moment happens)
    • Losing/letting go the sword mid-fight (except for speed itself, it can often get the swords back without any problem)

Spritesheet(PM if private):
    • Skype when accepted

5. Naruto

Naruto - ナルト -

6. Shinn

Shinn "... Osoma..."

Hope I'm not too late for this.

OC: Shinn

[NOTE]: This Shinn is from ANOTHER world. Let's say that this Shinn has been forced into this one.

[Jeku]:

Light Manipulation: Able to use light skills from his knighthood from his own world. He is also able to change his type of weapon depending on the time (Day, Night, and Dawn). Oh yeah, he's able to use hand to hand combat with light.

Day: Gives him extra strength and the ability to use fire.
    Night: Gives him extra speed and the ability to clone his weapon.
    Dawn: Gives him both little speed and strength and the ability to duel wield.

Chain of Infinity: Power gained from his own world, able to extend the ornament of his sword with limitless chains.

[Personality]:

Intelligent, calm, chivalrous, strong sense of justice, self-righteous, strong-willed

[Likes]: Quality of swords, exploring, and adventure.

[Dislikes]: Interruptions, weak-willed people, and spicy food.

[SS]: Will give in PM... When I come back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.