MBR Abdi VS Shulkle

Discussion in 'Archived MBRs' started by Neil , Dec 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neil

Neil "Oops"
    Administrator

#1 Neil , Dec 21, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2020
  2. I vote for abdi because Shulkle Copied Neil style >:l

Abdi_Y and Shulkle like this.
  3. Miles

Animation Team

Nice job - Abdi! I'm really proud to see you putting yourself out there and MBRing people; I look forward to seeing what you have in store. I'd recommend adding some hit effects like in Shulk's animation when your character attacks the dummy. I also think the ending perspective shot could've been held longer - it was a bit fast for me to recognize what was happening.

Shulk, I see you've come into contact with some milk. Your movements were snappy, and I really like what you did; although my only comment would be that it was really, really fast.

Going to vote for Shulk; I preferred his a bit more.

4. Drew

Drew
    Sprite Team

Abdi: I've seen your progress from your first post on the Discord up until now. You've grown exponentially in an unusually short amount of time. What you managed to pull off with a mobile app is mindblowing, and it really goes to show how eager you are to learn and get good despite being so limited. One day, should you invest in a PC, I know for a fact you'll be insanely good. Hell, I'm down to continue being pleasantly surprised how better you get with FlipaCap till then. Keep trying new things, like adding a background, even if it's just a flat image of a maple map. Either way, keep it up and hone that passion!

Shulkle: Creative combo ideas, camera work kept that pretty action in shot, and the colorful effects were nice to look at. Ain't got a whole lot to point out except maybe some buildup was missing in areas like here to here. But ye! Short, sweet, and a tasty treat.

Vote: Shulkle
    Can't stress it enough though Abdi, hats off to you for pioneering a mobile app for animation. Keep doin' us proud, buddy.

Miles , Abdi_Y , Hunter and 3 others like this.
  5. Abdi_Y

Abdi_Y Astronomical

Cant vote for anyone lol

but thanks for the positve feedback everyone i really appreciate it!!

Miles likes this.
  6. Neil

Neil "Oops"
    Administrator

Congrats to Shulkle on your win!

Abdi_Y and Shulkle like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.