MBR Kayas VS Omega

Discussion in 'Archived MBRs' started by Neil , Aug 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Content

Content Newbie

Holy crap these were both so god damn good.
    as much as I want to give my vote to Kayas I loved the choreography and animation I truly didn't like how it ended it kinda uh fell flat.

For Omega I enjoyed the rigging and pretty good fluid movement a bit edgy but still it was a Joy to watch.
    my vote goes to Omega.

DeeJay and SwordGrayFire like this.
  2. BAnimates

BAnimates Newbie

Both Kayas and Omega did really well in their animation, but my vote goes to UntitledOmega and here's why.

Kayas, your animation was more than decent, I liked the fight, but for me, your camerawork lacked impact so I couldn't really feel the fight. Another thing is that the fight felt less dynamic than what Omega produced. Otherwise you did good man.

SwordGrayFire likes this.
  3. Neil

Neil "Oops"
    Administrator

The thread got a lot more attention than I had anticipated, so leaving it open until the 20th seems pointless now. I had only done that to make sure people would actually see the thread, but it seems like I worried for nothing since so many people came on to vote! Though, I'll have to exclude some for lack of actual reasoning for their vote. Remember, for a vote to be considered valid you must provide a reason as to why you voted for them, it could be something that you just liked in the animation and doesn't need to go super in-depth. Also, another vote was excluded since the account was made very very recently. Sorry, Yades.
    The total votes are...17-17! A tie!?
    Well, we knew this was a close match but to think it'd end up like this is surprising. Great job to you both regardless @Kayas & @UntitledOmega !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.