MBR VS SunGod

Discussion in 'Animation Arena' started by Joshua, Aug 2, 2017.

?

Who wins?

Poll closed Aug 2, 2017.
  1. JTLW4

16.7%
  2. SunGod

83.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackMegaman

BlackMegaman Asirping Animator trying to become Hand Drawn

That was very good SunGod's looked kinda choppy not the animation but like how it was running but it was very good over all
    Jtlw4 you also did a fantastic job but when Ness was dying at the end you should of made it blur to make it look nice
    my vote goes to Jtlw4(SunGod you still my boi tho)

2. Kokorz

Kokorz Kokorz

And thus, the fight between Shadow and Sauske continues... forever. Not even a fade out? Sheesh.
    My vote goes to JTLW4.

3. Fahyda

Fahyda Meme stealer

ok I think I shall say at least one thing I thought you both did well and that you could of done better.

Lets start with JTLW4 first
    Pro: your combo skills are always awesome

Con: I feel as if certain bits of the animation could of had a little bit less of times where nothing happened

Now onto SunGod

Pro: Its so smooth and has a lot of energy to It because of that

Con: the end was a bit too sudden, I would of preferred seeing someone win instead of ending as it did

I love both of your guys work but I think im gonna go with SunGod, sorry JTLW4 but I just love his smoothness even tho you actually finished your part

4. HyperBlue

HyperBlue Newbie

JTLW4 Overall the animation was stiff in many sequences mainly through the air battles and the battle, in general, was bland.You don't even utilize the characters abilities to make the fight more engaging.

SUNGOD: TO BOUNCY 7/10

My vote go's to sundgod

5. Kayas

Kayas The Indolent
    Animation Leader

Voting SunGod. Fix your trampoline physics.

Thewindyfan and BioRhythmic like this.
  6. BioRhythmic

BioRhythmic Newbie

One felt incredibly stiff and one had characters jumping all over the place.

JTWL4: I really dislike how you never blended that smoke when Ness landed. It looked awful and it makes me cringe. The combat was decent but your cam work is stiff and as I've said before, work on nicer backgrounds. And why did Ness stand there taking an aura blast to the face towards the end? Feels like you were just lazy. Your background at 1:02 also glitched out a little. Still, everything seemed too basic as compared to Sungod's animation.

SunGod: I cringed the moment Sasuke said "chidori nagashi" when he in fact performed a basic Chidori. Your characters are jumpy and all over the place which you really need to work on. In my opinion, cut out the double frame bullshit and go back to 30 frames per second, this does not suit your style and looks too choppy. Your cam work was pretty nice and so was the pacing of the fight which ended so abruptly. Which brings me to my next point, you still never finished your MBR or anything else for that matter; you need to dedicate yourself to one project and stick to it. This is easily something JTWL4 beats you at. However, I will excuse you for not finishing due to recent personal events.

I enjoyed your fight more, Sungod, so my vote goes to you! But please finish your work next time.

SunGod, Thewindyfan and Kayas like this.
  7. Neil

Neil "Oops"
    Administrator

Congrats on your win SunGod.
    I'll update your profile soon.

CCshinobi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.