1. Before participating in Maplemation Battle Royale, make sure you are familiar with the system. Happy battling!

MBRQ 2.0 Rebooted!

Discussion in 'News/Announcements' started by Toukans , Jan 30, 2015.

1. Toukans

Toukans ╭∩╮ <(°)
    Retired Staff

I will be rebooting MBRQs with several changes within the next few days. (Will start off by soft-opening it early!) It will be a lot more simplified and easier to manage for both staff and regular members.
    Here are some of the changes.

------------

General
    -There will be several challenges for each form of media and they will change every month as opposed to every few weeks. This scraps all timed-dated based challenges and you have by the end of the month to turn in any MBRQ Challenges.

-Before, we had a lot of challenges rotate at a time and a first-come-first-serve system but I decided to scrap that. Now, anyone can partake in any challenge as they please. This also removes the need for sign-ups!

-Challenges will be a little simpler to give more artistic freedom.

-Animation objectives will be a lot more simpler as a test to see how things go.

Votes
    -Voting will not typically work in the traditional MBR ways. There will still be a Yes/No poll required for community feedback but in the end, a staff member will make the final decision on whether you did the challenge rather well or not. Our MBR Staff is quite knowledgeable so I trust they will have good judgement. You may always PM in a dispute if you feel something isn't right.

Rewards
    -Now that everyone and anyone can do the same challenge at a time, rewards will only give 1MBR Point per successful challenge.

-Additionally, Unique badges of that month will be made and given after meeting certain requirements

Please let me know if you have any questions or if something needs more clarification.​

CCshinobi and Sekka* like this.
  2. NarwhaI

NarwhaI "The Jedi of The Sea"

[​IMG](?)
    when i click the FAQ or Challenges

3. Kira

Kira Lynus was herex2 !
    Donator

Sound interesting, but all three links don't work.

4. Toukans

Toukans ╭∩╮ <(°)
    Retired Staff

Sorry about that, will try to get Taki/Trow to fix asap