1. Before participating in Maplemation Battle Royale, make sure you are familiar with the system. Happy battling!
  2. Guest, you may notice that chatbox is not here anymore. Use the Discord chat instead! It’s way more popular these days, Grandpa!
    Dismiss Notice

MBRQ Art (very first one)

Discussion in 'Art Arena' started by Childish Kid, Sep 24, 2016.

?

you think this drawing should pass?

1. yes

9 vote(s)
    81.8%
  2. no

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childish Kid

Childish Kid I Gotta Try harder

Nom Nom Nom
    Objective: Draw a character DEVOURING (or just casually eating/drinking) his or her favorite food! Mmmm foood...
    [​IMG]
    I decide to change my entry for this quest I wasnt sure if i was allowed to change it just me know
    http://maplemation.com/threads/kid-mbr-profile.31931/

#1 Childish Kid, Sep 24, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2016
    Trax likes this.
  2. Shulkle

Shulkle Still the worst fight maker

Been 1 week and only 2 votes (excluding mine). Wut. Even with the rollback, cmon guys :T

Anyways...for sure, this is pretty simple. Maybe a bit too simple in my opinion. Think this is a yes, though some nit-picks I have is the orange outline around everything seeming out of place and that straw being as thin as paper.

Well, that part of my post got chucked out the window from the MBRQ image change. Well um...looks cleaner now. Something about the arm that's eating the donut and body connection seems off to me. I think it's the layering, but may just be me.

Yeeee I'm the only responder here, what do I win?

#2 Shulkle, Sep 30, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.