Mixtape Title

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by DANIELisntREAL, Oct 20, 2016.

?

Which one is best?

1. Vagabond

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  2. 102

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  3. Dan

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Peace and Afro Grease

4 vote(s)
    36.4%
  5. Nigga at the Bar Mitzvah

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  6. AROIACP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Blessed, but hungry tho

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Ham Sams and Organics

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  1. my mixtape comes out on my birthday.
    what should i call it?
    these are the names i came up with.
    vote.

If you want reasoning behind the names i want you to vote...
    Vagabond: i find myself wandering from friend group to friend group or if i'm out in the woods with a group of people i just wander off by myself because i never really feel comfortable in a specific place.
    102: REALLY important number to me.
    Dan: My most commonly used nickname given to me by people WAYYY back. I've gotten to the point where people call me Dan more than they call me Daniel. So, this nickname is probably my most important (and one of my fav.) ones.
    Peace and Afro Grease: A catch phrase my friend told me to use at the end of my youtube videos in my early days of youtube. Did i use it? yes. I might bring it back in the future days of my channel.
    Nigga at the Bar Mitzvah: I have a ton of Jewish friends because I went to a synagogue that doubled as a school for my first years as a student. I met a ton of great people, most of them jewish. I credit them for the reason why I speak very properly and carry myself in such a way that I do (they're the reason I'm not thug). SO, because of my amount of jewish friends I've been to like 3 or 4 Bar Mitzvahs and they're lit af. I'm often times the only black kid there.
    AROIACP: An acronym for "A rare object in a common place". People have often told me that I'm one of a kind because in my area almost every black child is hood. So I'm like gold in a pile of dirt or something.
    Blessed, but hungry tho: My family is blessed. My mom is a doctor and my dad is a nurse. We have a ton of food in our cabinets and refrigerator and yet, I decide to just not eat. Literally during the summer, I don't eat breakfast or lunch. Just dinner.
    Ham Sams and Organics: In the summer of 2014 when my youtube channel began to gain more views and subscribers (I'm sure i was over 100 by this point) I began to work on video making a TON. Literally every day I was working on something new. Every day for that summer, I would make myself a ham sandwich and some lemonade and walk back to my room and eat and drink what became my favorite meal combo while I created new animations or skit ideas.

Thanks for viewing the thread~!
    Much love.
    <3