1. Guest, you may notice that chatbox is not here anymore. Use the Discord chat instead! It’s way more popular these days, Grandpa!
    Dismiss Notice

[Mobile] What happened to the bar on the right? ;o

Discussion in 'Resolved Bugs' started by Jasiu, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Jasiu

Jasiu ジョニー

I'm using an old Samsung Galaxy Y and I always visit the site on the full view and lately its missing the bar that was showing newest statuses, posts etc. I hope I'm not the only one like that. I hope it'll be fixed soon cuz I still wanna be active here.
    PS: Sorry for no picture but I cant print my screen :/

2. Trowicia

Trowicia Querulous Quidnunc
    Retired Staff

The sidebar has never been an available feature for the mobile theme. As smartphones/tablets have less processing power than an average PC, there is no need to have that feature only to hinder the overall performance of the device.

Lynus likes this.
  3. Jasiu

Jasiu ジョニー

I know this but I meant its missing on the PC themes whenever I visit the site with my phone.
    (I never used mobile theme because of the lack of sidebar)

4. Trowicia

Trowicia Querulous Quidnunc
    Retired Staff

Maybe because it's run off of a bit of real-time coding it's not supported on mobile devices.

It's very unlikely I will 'fix' this given the fact I know it was never there for good reasoning. I don't see a point in forcing a module to work on mobile devices only to cause more controversy than good.