Animation Mr.Riklemouse's MBR Profile

Discussion in 'MBR Profiles' started by Mr.Riklemouse, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Mr.Riklemouse

Mr.Riklemouse Yo, I'm a... an animator who searching peace

[​IMG]
    Bronze | 39

Name : Rikle
    [​IMG]

Description : DM me for more info.
    Power : Orange Lightnings

MBR Demo(s):

Hitlist: Idk

Availability:
    Not now, maybe soon

Season Record (Season 1): n/a
    Seasod of Season Rank-Points: N/A
    Season High Rank-Points: N/A

#1 Mr.Riklemouse, Aug 16, 2019
    Last edited: May 12, 2020
  2. Zeruma

Zeruma A living joke

3. Neil

Neil "Oops"
    Administrator

- Sound design is pretty weak. Same with effects too.
    - Didn't really show a good understanding of the fundamentals. There's no actual build up to any of the attacks in your first demo and a majority of it was just zipping around. It was really too fast for me to register anything at first and I had to rewatch it a few times to really understand what was going on.
    - Your camming can barely keep up with all the darting around you make characters do. Also, it doesn't help that the map in the first demo doesn't give us a good idea of where we are at all. It's just a giant JPG.
    - Nothing really has any build up. It's all very sudden (like at 0:37 or 0:39 in your first demo).
    + Your dialogue scenes are fine. I could piece together what was going on from the body language and expressions even if I don't speak French.

I really do think you need to focus more on the basics rather than just jumping right into the really fast paced stuff and when you do get more into that, keep in mind that just because you understand what's going on doesn't mean that the viewer will immediately understand. Bronze | 39

Mr.Riklemouse likes this.