Nemao Application

Discussion in 'Closed Applications' started by Nemao, Mar 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nemao

Nemao ¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸

Hello, i know i'm so young animator, but i want progress the most fast possible, i will be directly honnest i try this application to know something, of course i will retry later if i fail i was plan to apply only after my episode 5 of my series or 4 but i'm trying now beacause i know i can apply again later, my three personnal objectif in Maplemation is be in the AT, join one of Zack's Collab. and first before all, be usefull to Maplemation. I think if i join the AT i will be at 50% of my objectif to be usefull at Maplemation ! i think the only bad point of me is my bad english, so i apologiz for that, but i'm going be better in the futur i promise !

What is your best work? Post as many animations as you need.
    Like i said i'm young animator, so i got only 3 officialy animations, so it's in perfect order but please @LeoV check your PM i have send you private stuff i'm working on.

Why do you want this position?

To serve Maplemation !

What makes you worthy to be in this position?

Hum i dont really know, maybe i' am the person who improve the most fast possible ? I am the man who never do "unfinished" stuff beacause i dislike this so much ! and create only long contents in general, except if i'm forced to create short animations. I want make happy everyone here and do my best for this everyday on this forum.

What are your goals in this team?

Be able to create cool animations for serve project like Juan, Helping Maplemation as much possible.

Do you have anything else to add?

Yeahhhhhh i love Maplemation and meet really amazing person <3 i'm considering MM like a second familly ! have a nice day and bye, and just one things, if i'm rejected this is possible to give me a complet PM on what i need to fix in my all animations ? Thanks you.

Danimator likes this.
  2. LeoV

LeoV gone
    Retired Staff

hello,
    sorry to say, but you've been rejected.

your animations are severely lacking in terms of fundamentals, so much that i don't think any sort of nitpicking would really help you much. simply go back to your basics and keep practicing until you better understand how motion works.

the other thing is that you've sort of covered your animations up with some polishing glitter, which isn't bad by itself, but makes wonky animation look even weirder. i suggest not focusing on that for a while until you can move things in a way that makes sense within the rules you've defined for your world - or that you're simply following, it doesn't really matter.

other aspects of your animations (storytelling, pacing, composition, etc.) are also very lacking, but i won't talk about those as they're more nebulous things, and i think it's just going to overwhelm you.

the one last thing i want to tell you:
    you're a bit too much of a fanboy. i appreciate the enthusiasm, but when it comes with copious amounts of sugarcoating, that won't ever help anyone. you won't be able to make proper decisions in important projects. etc.

don't lose your passion, but tone it down a bit. we get you like the forum and you want to help with things, but you sound like a little kid at times. you don't need all that. simply make things, and share them here. maybe say you're excited about finishing your projects. but don't do this "i need to impress my beloved family" stuff. this isn't meant as an insult, i just think you can enjoy this place and still get your point across without being all fluffy and childish about it.

you can apply again whenever you feel you have solved the animation issues i mentioned.

best of luck.

Aidan , Warren , Nemao and 5 others like this.
  3. Nemao

Nemao ¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸

Hey, thanks for answered my all bad point, dont need to be sorry for say i'm rejected since i'm not stupid to know my % of chance was so low with only 5 month of practicing and 3 finished stuff, like i said, i wanted to wait my episode 5 / 4 + little stuff, that mean alot of month practicing, but i prefer to see exacly now what i need to fix, and i'm glad you told me what do you think and what i need fix, it's exactly what i wanted read just only one things of me about my behavior on the forums. but i have to said i'm not okay with the things of the forums, you think i can be a kid at times, but no this is my mentality, i'm very altruistic
    i like be cool with people, i dislike be cold. But you can be sure about important project i will take this very serious and do my best, you underestimate me completly LeoV. I'm not a fanboy, you are wrong with that. also i totaly agree we can think that i'm a fanboy and kid at time, but in reality i'm just saying honnestly what i think. What i feel after seeing one animations, what is wrong with that? i refuse to be simply and said a simple CNC or said "yeah keep practicing" like i said this is just my mentality, beacause with your opinions in that case i'm the fanboy of everyone here no ? So yes i will work on the all point you said, but i will never change my attitude in this forum.

Anyways you can close the thread, gonna retry during the years. So see you next time.Thanks for read me and take time to answers properly.

#3 Nemao, Mar 3, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2016
    Dan Derps likes this.
  4. LeoV

LeoV gone
    Retired Staff

sure, it just was a suggestion. i'm not your parents, you're free to do whatever you want with your life. if that's what makes you happy, go for it.

anyway i'm locking this

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.