Newcomer.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by VloneWulf, Nov 4, 2016.

1. VloneWulf

VloneWulf Ca$h Carti

Yo, Vlone here, I'm not too good at introductions but here I go. I'm 16, I've admired the maple community for years and decided to join this place with people who share a similar admiration. I'm not easily triggered, I love to joke around, I animate as a hobby, I'm super passionate about music, video games, fashion, computers and the like. Also, I like meeting new people, well that was my introduction so yeah hey.

P.S I intentionally spelled "wolf" wulf.

SuperKimxD likes this.
  2. Jaycie

Jaycie Chop~

Wulcume tu Maplematiun :D

VloneWulf likes this.
  3. Drew

Drew
    Sprite Team

Hey, welcome dude (y)
    Cool to see that you've already been animating prior to joining. Would be great to see some of your work sometime, and it'd be even better if we can help you get a lot better at it. That's where spritefan2's tutorials come into play for if you ever wanna touch up on the basics. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyWhaHHT7cPlS4eYaQwQJtuipaxY_yrUw
    Hope you enjoy your stay, and accomplish your goals, man : ) Feel free to PM me anytime for if you have questions or anything.

VloneWulf likes this.
  4. Shulkle

Shulkle Remembered as the worst fight animator

Eyy Welcome to Maplemation~ I'm the self-proclaimed introducer guy who also likes meeting new people.

Pretty cool to have a jokish, kinda laid back attitude. Considering you have had prior experience with animating, I can't wait to see what kinds of stuff you will show. Perhaps you could show some relationships or make social links of some sort in the Maplemation Discord. If you haven't already, in addition to Drew's link, Maplemation's tutorial section could teach you a thing or 2 about what you're projects are. With all that said, enjoy your stay Wulf!

VloneWulf likes this.
  5. SuperKimxD

SuperKimxD Space Case
    Retired Staff

WOW SOMEONE ELSE WHO'S SUPER PASSIONATE ABOUT THEIR INTERESTS OMG
    We should talk. Probably for hours. Want to hear about Europa? Can you give me fashion advice? THIS IS GOING TO BE REALLY FUN, I'M EXCITED.
    Are you in the Discord? You should join! :D Welcome!

VloneWulf likes this.