1. Guest, you may notice that chatbox is not here anymore. Use the Discord chat instead! It’s way more popular these days, Grandpa!
    Dismiss Notice

OH BOY

Discussion in 'Articles' started by Surani, May 18, 2016.

1. Surani

Surani undying envy
    Retired Staff

[​IMG]

This collab, wow. All I can say right now.

I can't even.

This pig-abusive, combo-exclusive, balls to the wall, action-packed, creative excuse of a palooza is enough to give you goosebumps through and through.

This collab has been in production for nearly a year. And a year well-spent! The final product ended up exceeding more than 30 minutes of content! Each animator's imagination was brought out the fullest (or to some other great extent) in this collab, creating a potent mix of creativity and dramatic or comedic effect! This was just the right blessing that the community needed to show that we aren't dead! (yet)

I beg of you, no, I implore you to go watch this right now.
    Well, I mean, you don't have to watch this right now, if you want too.
    You could watch it later if you want.
    I'll just leave it here.

Thank you once again @Zack for hosting such a stupendous project and bringing it to fruition and to ALL of the individual animators who made this project possible!

What did you guys think? Leave a post if you wanna.
    Or not. In fact, I don't care if you do or not.
    (please do)

Well, I'm about to pass out, so have a safe day everyone and I'll see ya later.
    -Surani

#1 Surani, May 18, 2016
    Last edited: May 18, 2016
    Nemao, Taki , Hunter and 8 others like this.
  2. Blez

Blez Senior Membah'

I swear to god. Smash Piggy Collab 2 has boost me up with motivation!
    I noticed how the comments was like " this is maplemation? That's awesome" (yeye.somethinglikethat)

Aa. Awesome collab, guys! ♡♡

Surani likes this.
  3. NobleJuice

NobleJuice Professional Asshole

After smash pig 2. Vegetarians started to quit MM.

End of the story.

Surani likes this.
  4. Taki

Taki I am a underaged
    Sprite Leader

I think everyone agrees that without the monado sword the whole collab would only be half as good.
    :koolaid:

In all seriousness, i'm going to rewatch this over and over again. Every person i meet will be forced to watch it through with me and i will comment something to them on every part.
    Aidans part was especially great for me, because i always enjoy seeing my work used, especially when it's one of my final and best maple customs. The time spent on it was more then worth it. Thanks.

Surani, Aidan and Shulkle like this.
  5. Dan Derps

the only things i wasn't a fan of in this collab was--
    1.) jackb's animation started to look a bit lazy until tyler picked it up.
    2.) the "watch out for bats" thing, while funny, was a very lazy ending.
    3.) they did pixel dirty.

other than that, the collab was pretty good.
    and gj to everyone who made a part.
    @StayFrosty your part made me laugh at the end. i dunno why.
    something about the pig being naked and eating his own kind...

StayFrosty and Trax like this.
  6. Nemao

Nemao ¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸

In therm of animations's quality this collab was so OP, excepted for the finisher, my IRL friends is super fan of Jackbowser and they watched this collab only for that x'D ( beacause they are not interressed by animation in general but they like particulary the style of Jackbowser ) and yep, we all waiting for a really epic finisher, the whole early part was very good, but when coming the final scene, the dissapoint was here, that was very cool but it's only the last hit, that was too easy x) If Jack and Zack was no busy i cant imagine with a epic finisher how this collab would be so nice. But yeah, all have a life etc...We cant do everythings we want sometime ! The car Jack sprited is just so beautifull. I was really excepted a trip with this car during the fight :3 and the last things i was dissapointed is Zack cancelled his own part xD, when i saw the collab uploaded i was immediately think about that x) but yep i dont find it ^^' Just hope if Zack release it one day, it's going to be with the same music, his part was soooo cool T_T Anyways congratulations to all animator.

PS: the finisher is extra of course, but we was exepted for a extra mega supra finisher, like the best of the best ^^

#6 Nemao, May 19, 2016
    Last edited: May 19, 2016
  7. Blez

Blez Senior Membah'

It makes no sense..
    Jackbowser is an animator. I understand the style of animation but they're not interested in animation?
    Like "what???"

8. Shulkle

Shulkle Still the worst fight maker

Yus

I loved every part of it. Yeah even the finisher. Gave me motivation to keep trying to git gud. :3

Sounds similar to sprite death battles, they like their favorite characters punching each other, but not a Mapler makin bacon. Preferences I guess...I agree tho, dat's bewildering. :T

9. Blez

Blez Senior Membah'

I have no clue what you're talking about. It's all animation.

??????

10. Nemao

Nemao ¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸

" not interressed by animation in general " That mean they watch very rarely animations x) but they are always interressed by Jackbowser, dont ask me why i dont know same OMM they not care, one time they saw me watching Jack's bowser animations and they was like "wow this guy is amazing" and then they always ask me if Jackbowser have a new video etc... x)

Blez likes this.