1. Guest, you may notice that chatbox is not here anymore. Use the Discord chat instead! It’s way more popular these days, Grandpa!
    Dismiss Notice

PRE-BB MM series

Discussion in 'Dead Projects' started by NobleJuice, May 24, 2016.

?

Which cirty will be second/third/fourth

1. Henesys

44.4%
  2. Kerning City

55.6%
  3. Nautilus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Ellinia

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Perion

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NobleJuice

SUP. REMEMBER ME? C:
    A'right, as the title says. I have quite a few large projects, and one of them is this Maple series.
    "Insert generic Name here"
    I bet you remember Zero, yeah you do. It'll be a series with his style-themed. You may say, i'll try to continue his series "How to : (Ludi, etc)". Yet, this will be rearranged. There will be a main character, which we'll follow. The allmight.
    NOOB
    We'll see his journey of becoming the lvl 200 pro Warrior/mage/Thief/Pirate/Bowman.
    Haven't decided yet, lol.
    THere will be like 10 episodes
    • HARBOR CITY
    • HENESYS
    • KERNING CITY
    • PERION
    • ELLINIA
    • Nautilius
    • Those'll be the
      MAIN
      Episodes, yet. If i'll be able to and get help etc. I'll probably make "specials"
    • SLEEPYWOOD
    • ORBIS
    • EL-NATH
    • AND SHIT TON OF OTHERS THAT I'LL MAKE A VOTE TO. KINDA. MAYBE.
    The series won't be 10sec long episodes. I plan on putting EVERY BIT of my experience from each town, pq etc. So they'll be 1min+ long for sure.
    AND THAT'S WHERE THE HELP COMES IN.

I'll need animating/editing/spriting help.

I WILL NEED IDEAS. MAYBE YOU KNOW SMTH I DONT.

SpriteSheet, they can be your OC's and such. But "maple-ize" them, so i don't want any hairs from after BB. THERE WILL BE EXCEPTIONS IF ILL LIKE THE CHAR. Same with Customs.

Voting.
    I'll need to make a poll which town will be second, the first will be harbour ofc.

I think that's everything i wanna say for now. i'll probably edit this thread with futher info. If it'll get ANY attention.

-Zero likes this.
  2. NobleJuice

First episode - 70% done.

#2 NobleJuice, May 24, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
  3. Yegor141

Yegor141 Praise the booty
    Donator

When is this due to start?

4. NobleJuice

It'll be when i get all the resources, sprites etc. The first episode will be start making after my exams.

5. Aranimation

Aranimation TrueHorizonBestHorizon

Level 200 in 10 episodes? Sounds like Post-BB leveling to me.
    But would this be classified as an adventure genre since it's about getting to a particular goal?
    Or would it be something more simplistic since you're picking out particular points in Pre-BB history to reenact?

Either way, it'll be interesting to see what you decide to do once you get this started.
    Also, wouldn't it make sense to make the 2nd city (I'm assuming the first city is Lith Harbor, where you start out) to be the location of which job class your character will end up choosing?

6. NobleJuice

evel 200 in 10 episodes? Sounds like Post-BB leveling to me., you didn't get the point of that sentence.
    Or would it be something more simplistic since you're picking out particular points in Pre-BB history to reenact? - i'll be doing that ofc but not only.
    wouldn't it make sense to make the 2nd city (I'm assuming the first city is Lith Harbor, where you start out) to be the location of which job class your character will end up choosing?- Idk what class to pick yet :c

7. Tooler

Tooler Legend
    YouTube Director

Go nuts, but I don't see anyone taking much interest in this without seeing any results first.

Blez likes this.
  8. NobleJuice

Atm i just hit 100posts so i have more influence on the resources. I'm getting them by now and after the year's exams are over i'll get on it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.