Puffle's Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Puffle, Feb 1, 2018.

1. Puffle

Puffle Newbie

Heya, everybody, I'm Puffle! But you probably already knew that, because you can read. Cue terrible rimshot for terrible joke.
    I've seen plenty of Maplestory animations over the years, but taken much more of an interest of them over the course of 2017, mostly through the work of Hyourinjutsu. I recently stumbled upon the reupload of the Maple Pink Collab on Hyun's Dojo, and discovered this place through it. A few of my interests are Undertale, Steven Universe, and pretty much every Nintendo franchise.
    You all seem pretty cool and it's nice to be joining the community here, even if I don't end up being very active. Anyway, that's about the end of my post.

2. Drew

Drew
    Sprite Team

Welcome to Maplemation! Great to see new people on board. Whether or not you’re active on the forum, you’re always welcome to join the Maplemation Discord and hang out with us. Hope you like what you see and enjoy your stay!

3. Shulkle

Shulkle Remembered as the worst fight animator

Welcome to Maplemation! As Drew said, you're always welcome to come around and say hi! Enjoy your stay!

4. Noz

Noz NPC

Welcome Puffle! Glad you're finally joining us this year, if you have any questions feel free to pm me or ask around!