1. Guest, you may notice that chatbox is not here anymore. Use the Discord chat instead! It’s way more popular these days, Grandpa!
    Dismiss Notice

Pyroflo's Game Team application & introduction

Discussion in 'Game Team' started by Pyroflo, Apr 29, 2018.

1. Pyroflo

Pyroflo Frosty's 2nd highest ranking student

I think it's only fair to fill out this application myself. :D

1. What type of Media do you wish to work with in regards to games (Code, Art, Animation, etc...)

I'm proficient with Game Development and Animating.

2. Who are you? How did you become active in this media? Why? When? Who taught you? Tell us your story around this media.

Hi, I'm Pyroflo. But calling me either Pyro or Flo is totally fine!
    I've started out with Mario Rom Hacks in the 2010s, and moved onto the old RPG Maker systems, because I wanted to create stories and mechanics not possible in Mario.
    (And mechanics not possible in other media in general)
    I started watching tutorials on YT for basic game design (and extra Credits), and learned a few basics of coding along the way.
    Ever since then, with time, I upgraded the engines, and also tried my hands with other type of engines as well.
    I've worked together with the RPG Maker VX Ace & RPG Maker MV Coder Yanfly and the Artist AEkashics to create some of my works, and vice versa.

When it comes to animating, I've animated in paint (yikes) for some years, and for about half a year, I'm animating in Flash with Maplemation, with a constant strive to improve myself.
    I've joined Frosty's faction Horizon, where I'm constantly trying to learn new things for animation.

3. Tell us anything we need to know about your future behavior in the team. Why do you want this position? What are your plans to improve the team? How dedicated are you?

Working on games has always been a huge passion project for my free time, as well as animating.
    I've already lead a small 5 man team when it came to creating different projects (see below), and together with the other members, we'll try to structure our workflow
    with our previous experiences on Gamedev and design in general, and as mentioned before, also worked as part of a team previously.

As already stated in the initial request for this team, I'm hoping for the team to grow and thus band together the community with games as collabs between many different teams,
    which can also be accessible for many people of Maplemation (e.g. Animators, Artists/Spriters, Asset creators and others).

4. Do you have any games you worked on or made assets for already? If so, show us.

The PGS (a small 5 man team) produced German RPG Maker Games such as Pyroflo's World:

And within the faction of Horizon, multiple smaller games, for example the Horizon Ace Attorney (demo):

Also (without footage, some older or unfinished projects) a small tactical game, multiple other older Ace Attorney Type-Games, and some adventure JRPGs, a visual novel, a rhythm game with a story (like Final Fantasy Theatrythm), and a card game with no netplay.

5. Do you have anything else to add?

As a law student, I shall protect this team from all copyright issues!
    ...someday. :D MWAHAHAHA!

Shulkle, Darlit Glitch and Vashie like this.
  2. Vashie

Vashie Kuew~

You the team leader tho!!
    Can't wait to see what other work you make with all the skilled beauties from the community <3

Pyroflo likes this.