1. Before participating in Maplemation Battle Royale, make sure you are familiar with the system. Happy battling!
  2. Guest, you may notice that chatbox is not here anymore. Use the Discord chat instead! It’s way more popular these days, Grandpa!
    Dismiss Notice

Question about MBR profile

Discussion in 'MBR Discussion' started by Ejen, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Ejen

Ejen The Ram

I'm currently working on a 100% custom SS and my question is does my character have to be human? Can I make an animal or half-human n all that fantastic thing? I went in and looked up some of the mbr profiles out there and everyone seems to have a human as their protagonist.

2. Don

Don Epic Beast Pwned Uber Noobs
    Administrator

Uh, not necessarily. It's not like the guidelines specify what you're supposed to be, as long as you meet all of the prerequisites.

Ainn and Ejen like this.
  3. Ainn

Ainn ↻ Gravity Wielder
    YouTube Contributor

Ejen likes this.
  4. Tra-La-Tracey

Tra-La-Tracey Veteran Membah'

Chances are, as long as your character's details/background info/abilities/etc DON'T clash in any way, anything really goes~ If you plan on incorporating others' OCs in your OC's description, maybe ask for their permission first?
    Be sure to ask any other quick questions in the MM Discord! You'll receive a response usually pretty fast xD

#4 Tra-La-Tracey, Jul 14, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
    Shulkle, Ainn and Ejen like this.
  5. Alexbomb2233

Alexbomb2233 The Purple Nigga

From what these people are saying it can be anything no matter if it's human, animal, etc. Just go for it! here's a free strawberry. :strawberry: