Random Ass Project (Act 1 I think)

Discussion in 'Animations' started by Farlon, Oct 3, 2017.

1. Farlon

Farlon Think-Thonk

Yeah so, this is something I worked on for a while, and just kinda forgot about recently. I wouldn't say its unfinished, this is just kinda the first part. I was going to release it all in one video, but its been sitting in my files collecting some dust for a while now, and the second part isn't finished yet.

Anyways I'm aware of the flaws in the animation, but feel free to leave some CnC in case I missed some.

A bunch of Oc's in a Maple Town...It may not necessarily be original, but it's a concept that I've really enjoyed seeing.

Drew, Flicker Fall, Sleep and 4 others like this.
  2. Garrett

Garrett Guest

I like this alot actually. Reminds me of some of the old shit people used to make back in the day. Keep workin at your animations and I think you could be pretty good one day.

Tra-La-Tracey likes this.
  3. Tra-La-Tracey

Tra-La-Tracey Veteran Membah'

This was pretty fun to watch, I agree with Peace. xD Looking forward to Act 2~ ^-^

ALSO THAT MACARONI JOKE I'M TILTED LOL

Garrett, Noz and Shulkle like this.
  4. Shulkle

Shulkle Remembered as the worst fight animator

[​IMG]
    For real though, while I'm not too fond of your skewings, few text errors, and text style (Solid color plus a glow doesn't sit well with me), I genuinely appreciate the plot you had along with the environment. It's something that, while you may call unoriginal, really charming. I like it. Keep it up, and since you said you know some of your own flaws, I won't go too deep into it. c: Hope to see more of what you got!

#4 Shulkle , Oct 3, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2017
    Garrett and Noz like this.
  5. Farlon

Farlon Think-Thonk

Ey, thanks guys. Its been a while since Ive done...pretty much anything on here, glad to see this turned out okay

Also uh... I mean if you're serious, then yeah, go on ahead o3o

Shulkle likes this.