razon sharp with kvn11

Discussion in 'Animations' started by jose117, Mar 15, 2017.

1. jose117

jose117 latino animator video game fan

some rando stuff enjoy

2. NobleJuice

NobleJuice Wandering Wizard

Keep, random, short, test-ish animations onto the dumpster please
    As for cnc, i won't give u alot. Because there's one thing i can really say.
    Go back to Derek's tutorials and rewatch them. Do everything step by step instead of trying to do all sync-shit. Learning flash, skewing and the basics first will improve your animations by alot.

3. jose117

well thanks

4. Ownblade

Ownblade Newbie

There is quite a lot to say here.

http://i.imgur.com/1odnexW.png
    First off, you didn't set up Dally's map right. The bridge's pillars should be in the water.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Do you see the difference?

At 0:02, we have around two seconds of just a static image of Kvn. Have him blink. Animate him breathing! Maybe add some camera shake.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Notice how the top of his head in the first picture is aligned with the line above the orange looking box in the background and is now underneath it in the second? How about his foot moving from the tan section of the bench into the black section of the bench? Ensure you don't resize your poses and symbols when transitioning character sequences.

[​IMG]
    Please no.

[​IMG]
    Ahem
    When animating eyes, use masks.

When your other character walked in, you only used 3 frames of the walk sequence

Please do not motion tween your camera like you did at 0:11 when you wanted to transition from a medium close-up shot to a shot of the two characters.
    Just put down a key frame and then on the next frame put down another key frame and then place where you want your vcam to be.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    First, your eye gleams have moved. I don't really know how that could've happened.

Second, Why are you using the lens flare effect for so long in this moment? Really, they should be quick or at lease in a somewhat static pose.
    Look at these:
    at 0:03
    at 0:08
    at 1:11
    Short bursts.

#4 Ownblade, Mar 15, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
    Flicker Fall likes this.
  5. jose117

thanks for the tip o the map i made in ae soo maybe looks weird and the camera