[Redux Audition] Vegeta vs. Thor

Discussion in 'Animations' started by Drew, Feb 23, 2017.

1. Drew

Drew
    Sprite Team

This was an audition I whipped up for a new animating group some of my friends made. I'd appreciate any Cnc you guys might have, since I'm gonna need to improve myself going forward during my time at Redux. Otherwise, enjoy.

2. jose117

jose117 latino animator video game fan

nice animation drew i can wait to see you a redux

3. NobleJuice

NobleJuice Wandering Wizard

This... is the most movie-like animation i've seen soo far. The map, gives you the atmosphere of a storm.
    Most my nipticks are towards the sfx. They don't fit, at all. Try to have more varaints.
    The map being... god-like, the maple wall thor hits. Doesen't fit, you should've used the maple perion one.
    At 1:00 you can see the sky being way "cleaner", even though the action hasn't changed height that much. The pixels at 0:56.... don't fit.
    Speaking of height, we've seen a couple of times both FALL, yet not once they flied up. The cloud should've been more thicc at certain points. Bassicly, just alpha them a bit less. The whole fight, has alot of weird pauses. That ar close to ruining the tension, pace.
    Ex :
    0:31-0:33
    0:49
    0:52

At 1:01, the laser, kamehameha.dfq u call it nowdays. It has close to impact, i'd say. Add more destruction to the scene.
    At moments like 0:48, the map/wind/smoke/cloud etc, should make a hole, it'll describe the power more.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Closest i've found, ignore the hurricane lol.

overall, those are the flaws that iv'e seen, there're prolly more, yet . I'm not close to being decent enough to find them. Good luck!

Drew likes this.
  4. Maruo

Maruo self taught Utaite

i like it Drew, u are my favorite maple animator. BTW what redux is?