Reimu vs Marisa [Unfinished Tower Collab Entry]

Discussion in 'Animations' started by Aqua Kiso, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Aqua Kiso

Aqua Kiso Newbie

Swf version: http://www.fastswf.com/s3nNDfQ
    Explanation:
    An animator named MiniMask hosted a collab a while ago, and it got somewhat popular. It's called the Tower Collab, and it's due May 2nd. I chose Marisa and Reimu from Touhou because eh, why not.
    I really wanted to finish this, but ... yesterday, whilst trying to save, flash crashed and my data was corrupted. This just goes to show that you should always save your data and keep backups no matter what! That's what i'm doing from now on, that's for sure. On the bright side of things, my swf survived, but ...
    Swivel.
    My god, swivel.
    No matter what settings I tried(I've been at it for hours), it would export my video, but not the sound file with it. What i've been doing beforehand was exporting the audio from the FLA to put in with the converting. But since my data was corrupted, I couldn't do that. So, my swf has the hits and sound effects, while the video had some music put in the background to make it a little bit better/more interesting.
    Feel free to give CnC! please, go easy on me, though; I'm an "eh" animator. Also, I can't really go back and fix anything, but hey, I might know what to do better in the future and reflect off of this!
    Thanks. :D

2. Jun3

Jun3 Legendary Oldfag

Animation Rank:
    You're actually a good animator. Camera shakes could be a little harder for the impacts, and more frequent to show the intensity during the part when they're flying up the building. And the wind effect would look better if expanded to the end of the screen. The magic barricades would look better with more contrast.

Overall though this was a smooth animation, I would definitely like to see a finished version of it with sfx

#2 Jun3, May 4, 2017
    Last edited: May 7, 2017
    Aqua Kiso and Tra-La-Tracey like this.
  3. Aqua Kiso

Aqua Kiso Newbie

Thanks, dude! I appreciate the feedback.

Jun3 likes this.