Rei's Art Team Application

Discussion in 'Closed Applications' started by Reileky, Aug 28, 2018.

?

Rei for art team?

1. yee

100.0%
  2. nee

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reileky

Reileky does draw more than animating unless shitposting
    Design & Art Team

Art Rank:
    Platinum | 150
    MBRQ Points:
    Tell us your biography. Who are you? How did you become active in this media? Why? When? Who taught you?Just tell us a little about yourself.
    Hi I'm Rei, I pretty much like to draw, usually anime-esque drawings. I'm a self taught artist ever since I was encouraged to start drawing 4-5 years ago and ever since I joined this community, I've been striving to improve and learn more with my drawings thanks to the cncs and tips given throughout my time with this hobby.

Tell us anything we need to know about your future behavior in the team.Why do you want this position? What are your plans to improve the team? How dedicated are you?
    I noticed how there are only a few people in the art team (at least what the teams page shows) so I wanted myself to add in that few people for the team. Hopefully by joining the team, I want to be more active and productive on drawings and joining in art collabs if there's any, while also to help and encourage other artists to improve on their drawings.

Convince us with your work. Post 5-10 pieces of your work. If you are skilled in multiple mediums, post as much variety as you can.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Do you have anything else to add?
    drawing hands is still the bane of my existence
    nah im good

2. Kenny

Kenny Alien
    Retired Staff

You seem to have a good understanding of color and proportions. I would like to see you Branch out into more styles and maybe try different things other than characters but who am I kidding, I only draw characters too.

Based on the discord you are actively looking to improve and are implementing cnc pretty well. It's gonna be a yes from me dawg.

Shulkle and Reileky like this.
  3. Kaneko

Kaneko Still The Weakest Student Of Horizon
    Design & Art Leader

Art Rank:
    Diamond | 212
    MBRQ Points:
    Hello Rei! i've said this on Discord but i'll say this again here! Welcome to the art team!!

I love you works and your coloring! by joining the art team let us do our best and help others too in art section! hip hip huray!

Pyroflo and Reileky like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.