Rematch

Discussion in 'Animations' started by Seth, Dec 5, 2016.

1. Seth

Seth Proxy

Hello guys, it's sure been a long time since i posted an animation here. The reason i made this video is... do you remember my animation ''Lazarus vs Seth'' or something like that? one of my first animations that i took seriously. I honestly hope you do not. I still cringe a little whenever i see it. Well, anyways, due to that, i decided to ''remake it!''. Although yes, i do know, it's very different. Thus, this animation was born.

Note: This video is more than 4 months old. There are reasons why i didn't release this video to the public sooner.
    If you still want to CnC this 4-month old animation, then go ahead. And to save you some time, i already wrote down
    some of the things i myself noticed.

At 0:14 the freaking boat teleports!: Yeah i do know. This was something i couldn't fix even while making the animation. Now i could but i already deleted the original .fla and .swf so there's no way!
    At 0:22 The pause is too long: Yeah, you might be right. I'll take this into consideration next time.
    At 0:30 The sound effects are weird: I had some problems while editing. Sorry!
    At 0:32 Why doesn't Seth just dash instead of doing those weird poses?: Originally this was a 30-sec dialogue, but it didn't really fit in the animation so i tried my best to remove it
    At 0:50 Lazarus is too fast and it doesn't fit the animation speed: I don't really care, i liked it.
    At 1:00 You exagerated with the ''Epilepsy'' warning (?): To be honest, i don't know much about it. I did ask one of my friends if i should keep it or not, they said ''yes'' just in case.
    ''The ending is too rushed'': My bad to be honest. It was due to my inexperience. I'll try to make better endings from now on. (Unless they're joke animations)

Thank you for watching!

2. NobleJuice

NobleJuice Wandering Wizard

wait, seth is a male?

WHy did the ship dissapear at 0:16 lol

#2 NobleJuice, Dec 5, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2016
  3. Seth

Seth Proxy

Wow did you just assume my gender

Tra-La-Tracey, Lynus and Shulkle like this.