[Revamped thread] Hageshii Sukiru Bash Collab

Discussion in 'Finished Projects' started by Zack, May 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zack

Zack XxZackAttack27xX

The thread has been remade due to Faze no longer being the host of the collab.
    "But Zack, why havent you remade this thread sooner?"
    Shut.
    The collab is completed. No more auditions, thank you all for your time and effort. I personally really appreciate this. Hope you all enjoy the collab when it comes out!

Deadline : None, not until the finisher is completed.

Canvas Size :
    640 x 360
    1280 X 720

1920 x 1080

Animation Length : 30+ seconds. No longer than 1 minute. I can make some exceptions though.

Programs : FLASH ONLY. NO FIREWORKS IN MY GID DAYUM CALLUB.
    Frame speed / FPS : 30, and lower.
    Map : Any.

Rules :
    -Maplestory only, there's 2-3 parts that are none maple and that's a bit too much for maplestory community collab.

-Fade in/out in black​
    -When making your part, you CAN use music, but you must send in two files. One WITH music, and one WITHOUT. This is just in case I need to remove the music so the flow of the collab isn't disrupted by music change.
    -Your part must be consistent. No going ham one second then an anticlimactic ending. That just grinds my gears.
    -You cannot destroy the dummy
    -If you decide "lol fuq u zack" at least put it magically back together by the end of your part.
    -Have the dummy fly in at the beginning of your animation, and at the end have it fly out.
    -Make sure its actually possible to link up with other collab parts. We had a guy kick it into space and never return. How the fuck do I work with that? LMAO

And lastly,

-I have a system for this collab to make sure the attendants actually care and show promise of finishing their work. By every sunday you must show your progress. If you have no progress to show but have some excuses, lay them on me. But if they are not excusable, you're getting a warning. 2 strikes and you're out of the collab.

Use the following form to apply.

Forum username :
    Latest Best Fight Animation :
    List of participants in order who have completed their parts:
    Intro - - - Mali
    1. TheMarioMations
    2. Pixel
    3. Norman Lord
    4. Meechie
    5. Zepto
    6. UndieBandit
    7. Neil
    8. LeoV
    9. Reggie
    10. Nivlac
    11. Elegance
    12. Frosty
    13. TheAniMouth
    14. Aquila
    15. Aidan
    16. Me+Warren
    17. JackBowser(YEP I BROUGHT HIM BACK FROM THE DEAD)
    18. Me, CrazyChrisTyler, PsychoJolteon2/Hiko, and 0.5% of Mali.

List of participants who are still working on their part:
    Mali - Has done all he can.
    Reggie - Completed as of 6/22/15
    Aidan- Completed as of 5/28/15
    Elegance - Completed as of 6/11/15
    Nivlac- Completed as of 6/21/15
    Dylan- Aint gonna happen. Was worth a shot tho.
    Zero- Decided it would be a great time to disappear off the face of the planet.

#1 Zack, May 20, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
  2. Zack

Zack XxZackAttack27xX

---Introduction Animation---
    A collaboration between Mali and Zack.
    (Its a collaboration due to Mali being too busy to complete it himself. I have taken the duty of completing it myself)

Dialouge scene - Completed
    Fight scene - Completed

---Finisher progress post thing---
    A collaboration between Me, and Auramaster.
    (and a bit of Hiko/psychojolteon2 and Mali)

As of now, i'm working on the finisher alone.

Part 1 - COMPLETED
    Part 1.5 - COMPLETED
    Part 2. - COMPLETED
    Part 3 -
    100%aAAAAAAAAAA
    Part 4 - COMPLETED

Credits- COMPLETED
    Goal Deadline: Before/sometime in December.

#2 Zack, May 20, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
  3. prozak jouska

prozak jouska Zenkai Boosted
    Donator

http://i.imgur.com/4WKcjbU.png
    Spelling Mistake.
    Good luck hosting the collaboration, Zack. I was going to join, but i'm not near good enough for this collaboration.

4. Lynus

Lynus R.I.P Reginald.
    Retired Staff

BOUT TIME THIS SHIT GOT A REAL UPDATE.
    Great job taking over Zack, gods work.

5. sagils

Donator

i wanna be in

Forum username : Sagils
    Latest Best Fight Animation : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2up0DPpEBvo
    http://www.fastswf.com/R0QScCE
    i know im not so good but ill give my best plz gimme a chance

6. Chocofag

Sprite Team

Good to see this is still on... i may need to do some work on my part.

You already know Zack, if the collab need sprites i can make them, with that deadline sure i can find time to do it.

Zack likes this.
  7. PsychoJolteon2

PsychoJolteon2 "I am your worst nightmare...''

Cant wait for this to come out.

HYPE

Zack likes this.
  8. Zack

Zack XxZackAttack27xX

I appreciate your application, but unfortunately, you're declined. Your style is definitely getting better compared to a year or two ago. I can see the difference. But your quality of animation isn't for this collab, sorry bud. Plus you have a habit of making unfinished animations, and some with really anticlimactic endings. I don't want to deal with that anymore than I have for this collab. The animation you have provided is pretty good, don't get me wrong. But there's some things you have not done, or have the experience to pull off, that pull this animation back from being even better than it currently is. Such as your camera movement.

Thank you for your time and effort though. <3

9. AznMagix

AznMagix Fireworks Animator

FUCK YOU. I DON'T NEED YOU! </3

Zack likes this.
  10. Zack

Zack XxZackAttack27xX

FUCK YOUR QUEERWORKS PROGRAM I HATE YOU!(&#^%@(@&!@(#&^%(!@^y

it's joke ok no seriousnesses be taken pls

#10 Zack, May 27, 2015
    Last edited: May 27, 2015
  11. Tooler

Tooler Legend
    YouTube Director

Let's be real Bryan't there are just too few circumstances where fireworks meshes well with flash. only a couple animators are capable of doing it really well and I would rather see you work with flash if you did this.

Ganbatte nigga

Bakari and Zack like this.
  12. Thatch

Thatch The Cheese Master

Hope evrything is still going as planned. xD Gl Zack.

I alread applied some time ago rite?... my memory sucks... but I vaguely remembered being declined for something. Prolly this collab.

Zack likes this.
  13. twinsplaywarrior

twinsplaywarrior I'm not David Bowie

Forum username : twinsplaywarrior
    Latest Best Fight Animation : (as for maple animation if you want me to cook something up for you really quick sure I can do it)

14. Zack

Zack XxZackAttack27xX

That ending hurts my balls. Why do people make halfassed endings like that? OOOOHHH IM JUST GONNA MOTIONTWEEN TOWARDS THIS GUY AND BOOM BLACK SCREEN!!! There was no proper anticipation for it what-so-ever, it was abrupt and anticlimactic. What did he even do? The guy was getting his asskicked then he just slides into the guy from behind. No super power charge, no energy spark indicating he's doing a finishing move, just an overlay. You need more than that for a proper finisher man. The opponent just sat there and let him do it too! No change in pose or anything, just sat there like a statue!

For that first rapid kick attack, what makes you think leaving a guy sitting there in a hurt pose looks alright? If somebody is gonna get hit, they're going to move! They're going to lean back from the sudden blow that suddenly struck their body! Not some barely noticeable motion tween with no rotation in the slightest!

Another thing, when somebody is going to suddenly pull out a sword, you need to show anticipation for it. Some sort of sign to show that it's coming. Not a bland: Hey im in an idle pose, next frame, BOOM I GOTS A SWORD NIGGA WOO AND I'M EVEN IN A SWING POSE TOO! Listen, the sword is taller than the damn kirby character. There's no way he will have the strength to pull off a perfect snap motion like that unless hes strong enough to move the planet with his goddamn non-existent pinkie. When somebody is going to swing a sword, they're going to lean forward, arms ready to swing. Because when somebody is going to swing a weapon of that size, they're going to need to use their entire body to properly control it. Then they're going to show some sort of movement into that swing pose! and not only that, the weapon is pretty fucking heavy! So the momentum of the sword is going to swing a tad bit farther than originally intended! Then he's going to pull it back into its original intended position his brain wanted it to go to.

I apologise if I sound like i'm flaming, i'm only telling you straight up what I see wrong with this. Why am I being rude about it? Because I believe you can do better. You can try again in the future or show me another animation, but this anim you showed me is not what I want to see in the collab. Nice try though.

Declined

Bakari and Aidan like this.
  15. [ZoeLogiiK]

[ZoeLogiiK] Veteran Membah'

...fuck that nigga, Approved. To me, you outshine alot of these niggas that has been animating since 2010. plus I took a peak at your Youtube page, some unique stuff you have there. I can tell you've been approving and learning from your mistakes.

I honestly don't know what the quality has to be for a "community" collab but let's not make the entries too outrageous like the Smash Wall Collab 3 please. The Maple Animation community is not as big as it was back in 2010 and actually getting people to be interested wanted to take part in a collab such as this is pretty cool in it's own ways.

but sadly I have no say in this, reading the rules I questioned why it was made for higher rank animators to begin with...(but that's another rank all on its own)[​IMG]
    @twinsplaywarrior YO, I WOULD LOVE TO SEE MORE OF YOUR STUFF IN TEH FUTURE. I subscribed as well.

Good luck on the Collab

-goes back to lurking-

TakashiTrapper and Heki like this.
  16. twinsplaywarrior

twinsplaywarrior I'm not David Bowie

well thanks for the honesty man I'll try my best

#16 twinsplaywarrior, May 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2015
  17. Zack

Zack XxZackAttack27xX

haha well alright then

Also, Aidan has completed his part! Everyone clap in your chairs for this man! Wooooo!

#17 Zack, May 28, 2015
    Last edited: May 28, 2015
  18. Vashie

Vashie Kuew~
    Game Team

Oh wow this collab is still going? I honestly thought it was only the finisher that was being worked on, awesome of you to take charge like that zack. Big good luck to all of you honestly I hope this collab has a success. I've seen what its capable of, so seeing it completely will only mean its going to be great.

Jaycie likes this.
  19. Zack

Zack XxZackAttack27xX

Thanks man. Your words make my heart flutter like a girls skirt. <3

tbh I wish you were in this collab. Seeing this beaut right here

[link]
    I'd love to have something like this in the collab. LMAO. Then again the dummy is an object with no special powers or w/e so you probably couldnt pull something like that off with a peice of wood.. (THEN AGAIN... LEOV DID MAKE A MILLION CLONES BOUNCE AROUND AND EVEN USE SWORDS TO ATTACK THE MAIN CHARACTERS....)
    Aww well, you're busy with irl stuff(I think...) so you're not up for the job. A man can dream.

Vashie likes this.
  20. Vashie

Vashie Kuew~
    Game Team

Thanks a lot man lol I appreciate your kind words, but I can't. Not only do I feel like I'm not close to being on par with the rest of you animators anymore but im pretty busy all the time these days......Ah who the fuck am I kidding im not that busy I just suck to much dick. I did want to give it a try, just one last time. I'll see, A man can dream indeed.

Zack and Jaycie like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.