1. Guest, you may notice that chatbox is not here anymore. Use the Discord chat instead! It’s way more popular these days, Grandpa!
    Dismiss Notice

[Revamped thread] Hageshii Sukiru Bash Collab

Discussion in 'Finished Projects' started by Zack, May 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaycie

Jaycie Chop~

Can I ask why they don't get scanned? If it's a method to work it around like them, it would be nice, but Youtube should not be having any exception.
    I have no good suggestion for the problem. I just want to tell that I'd rather see the collab on Zack's channel than Dojo's.

Hmm.... Pitch change used to work :/ I did that for my Teddy anniversery video.... How about test to pitch the original version...? And btw, are there SFX going on behind the song? If so, shouldn't Youtube's scanning system not notice it? Im not sure how the system works, but how about this:
    IF the system works by scanning the rendered file, how about try to convert your song together with the SFX in Audacity so it becomes one file, hoping that it can get by :/ Then render with that file. I'm not even sure if it sounds logical. Just desperately throwing some suggestion...... Argh....

2. NastyVince

NastyVince Veteran Membah'

It traces the audio sample from their library. Sapphire is propably having some shared ad revenue with sony for her cover (hence why they are the claimant)

3. Zack

Zack XxZackAttack27xX
    Animation Team

So here's the gameplan.

I'm going to upload what the collab currently is to HyunsDojo, whether it has copyrights or not. I'll make a thread for that link, and behind the scenes i'm going to make an entirely new credits sequence so the copyright strike won't mute the entire fucking thing on youtube.

Lets hope it'll work. Cya guys when the thread is up.

CCshinobi, Dan Derps and Marasu like this.
  4. Hatim

Hatim Ultimate Survivor

Just for the record, Handbrake is a pretty nice program to decode your videos, but what's great about it is that it can also convert huge file-size videos to mp4 with way less size while keeping the quality as sharp, you should just check "small file size" and "web optimized" and you're good to go, would recommend.

NΣRO likes this.
  5. Zack

Zack XxZackAttack27xX
    Animation Team

6. LeoV

LeoV gone
    Retired Staff

yeah eya heay aehey eah finally

Zack likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.