Riddlez

Discussion in 'DED' started by Terry, Mar 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Terry

Terry It's the mothafuckin' Black Baron, stop starin'!

ok ladys and gents its riddle time rules:anything goes if you guess any three of the riddles im about to post you win

Riddle number 1: There was a little girl who was born with an incurable disease. Due to her condition, she spent a lot of time either in hospital or confined to her bed. Because of this, the poor girl had no friends and nobody to play with.

As time went on, her condition got worse and worse and her stays in hospital became longer and longer. Eventually, the doctors had to break some bad news to the little girl’s mother. They took her aside and informed her that her beloved daughter had only a short time left to live.

One day, a worker from a charity organization heard the little girl’s story. He was touched by her plight and approached her mother to see if there was anything the charity could do to help.

“Can you think of anything we could do for your daughter”, he asked.

“I just wish there was some way to cheer her up”, said the mother.

“We may be able to help”, said the chairty worker. “Sometimes, when children are terminally ill, charity organizations can arrange for them to meet their favorite celebrity. Do you think that might cheer her up?”

“I believe it would”, said the excited mother.

“Who is your daughter’s favorite singer?” he asked.

Without hesitating, the mother replied, “Justin Bieber, of course!”

Within days, as the little girl lay dying in hospital, the nurses told her that she had a very special visitor. The girl was overjoyed when the door opened and in walked Justin Bieber.

The famous singer sat at the girl’s bedside and kissed her forehead. Then he took her little hand in his and talked softly to her.

“Tell me your heart’s desire”, he said. “I can make all your wishes come true.”

Her eyes welling up with tears, the little girl replied, “All I want is to be rid of my disease, to make a lot of new friends and to be able to play again.”

Justin Bieber looked deep into her eyes and lovingly stroked her hair.

“I’ll make your wishes come true”, he said, holding her pillow.

“Can you really?” asked the little girl, her big blue eyes looking up at him.

He whispered in her ear “I promise.”

Within minutes, the little girl was free of her incurable disease and, after that, she was never troubled by illness again.

Soon afterwards, they took her out of the hospital and sent her home to her mother. Not being confined to her bed anymore, she made a lot of new friends and played with people all the time.

Everything seems to have worked out well, but something very strange happened.

Justin Bieber went to prison and all of the little girl’s friends are dead.

This is the riddle you must solve.

Why did Justin Bieber go to prison, what happened to the little girl and why are all of her friends dead?

Can you solve the riddle?

Riddle number 2: A young boy was at the carnival. He was walking past a kiosk where an old man was sitting.

“Do you want to play a game?” the old man said to him.

The young boy was intrigued. “What kind of game?” he asked.

“It’s a very simple game.” said the old man. “I will tell you the rules. I have ten large metal boxes. Inside one of the boxes is the prize money. One thousand dollars.”

“A thousand bucks, huh?” asked the boy. “What’s the catch?”

“The boxes are sturdy and strong,” said the old man. “Much too strong to be opened with your bare hands. They are also airtight and cannot be damaged by a hammer, an axe or even a chainsaw.”

“So they’re impossible to open?” said the boy.

“Not impossible.” said the man. “I have a blowtorch which can be used to open the boxes.”

“Is there a time limit?” asked the boy.

“You can take as much time as you want.” said the old man. “When you find the prize money, it’s all yours. So, do you want to play the game?”

“Well, I don’t how I could possibly lose,” said the boy. “OK. I’ll play your game.”

The old man smiled. “I’ll make it very easy for you”, he said. “There are ten metal boxes, but if you give me five dollars, I will start you right next to the prize money.”

The boy happily took out his wallet and handed a crisp five dollar note to the old man. There was a mischievous grin on the old man’s face.

The game started.

The prize money was right in front of the boy. He could see it. He could touch it.

Even though he won the game, the boy was never able to spend the money.

He died shortly after he won the game.

How did the boy die?

Riddle number 3: Many years ago, there was a rich old man who lived alone in a mansion on top of a hill. One night, the police received a call saying that the man committed suicide. When they arrived at the scene, the old man’s butler opened the door. He said that he had been working late, cleaning up in the kitchen when he heard a shot ring out. He ran upstairs and was horrified to find his employer had killed himself.

The police asked to see the body and the butler led them upstairs, to the old man’s bedroom.

The old man was sitting, slumped over on his desk. There was a pool of blood around his head and there was a bullet wound in his temple. A gun was resting on the desk, just beside the old man’s right hand. Near his left hand, there was a tape recorder. After dusting the gun for fingerprints, they found only the fingerprints of the old man on it.

One of the policemen pressed the play button on the tape recorder. They heard the old man’s voice saying, “My name is Samuel Richardson, I’m lonely and unhappy so I have decided to leave this cruel world. I’m sorry. May God have mercy on my soul.” A second later, they heard the sound of a gunshot.

After listening to the tape, the police arrested the butler for murder.

Why did they arrest the butler?

2. Lilmisslillyiceburg

Lilmisslillyiceburg Veteran Membah'

Riddle 1: Justin bieber killed her friends because there was a cost for her to be cured.

Riddle 2: The boy died because he cant spend his money on food or water to live.

Riddle 3: The butler took a fake plastic clone of the old man and made a bloody scene and made the tape recorder and put the fingerprints on the tape and then he shot the real old man. thats why he got arrested.

Best guesses I can think of.

3. Terry

WRONG

4. ThiefOfRoses

ThiefOfRoses Veteran Membah'

Riddle 1: Bieber killed the girl. Only logical reason why he would be arrested. Since she's dead, all of her "friends," by default, are dead as well if she plays with them.

Riddle 2: The container sizes were never mentioned. Most likely of them is that the game involved actually going into the boxes. Therefore, when the man set them boy next to the money, he was literally next to the money inside a box. Died of starvation, suffocation, or something along those lines.

Riddle 3: The tape played from the beginning. Theoretically speaking, if the policeman only pressed play, then the tape would go on from the point where the man killed himself. Since it played from the beginning, the suicide was staged, and the most likely suspect was the butler.

These are pretty creepy... but they are fun to guess.

5. Terry

CORRECTget ready for the next set

Riddle Number 1: A few minutes ago, I was taking a shower and I heard a scream from the living room. I got out of the bath and ran out there naked. When I got there, I saw a burglar standing over the dead bodies of my mom, my dad and my sister. When the burglar saw me, he jumped out the window and ran off. I’m so scared. I don’t know what to do. what really happened?

Riddle Number 2:A few days ago, my boyfriend sent me an email with a video link in it. When I watched the video, I was horrified. It showed him committing suicide. In the video, he tied a rope around his neck and jumped off a chair. How could he send me something like that?? His funeral is tomorrow, but I can’t bring myself to go. Am I a bad person? How was he able to send the video?

Riddle Number 3: I was delivering a pizza to an old apartment building in a bad area of town. When I pushed the button to call the elevator, the doors opened immediately. Suddenly, this woman ran out screaming with this crazy look on her face. She ran out of the building before I could say a word. Some people are just weird. I looked inside the elevator, just to check for scary murderers. Nope, nothing. But I still ended up taking the stairs. Why did the old lady run out screaming?

happy solving :joker:

6. jfile300

jfile300 Veteran Membah'

riddle 1: what happened? well first of all you said you were taking a shower, yet it says you got out of the bath, so whatever you got out of, the burglar had killed your parents, you told the story

riddle 2: no, you are not a bad person, you are just a f*cking pussy. and how did he send it? he didnt, his killer did. (it says he hang HIMSELF) but really someone made him do it or they would kill him themselves.

riddle 3: the old lady came out screaming because of the thing that was upstairs

7. Terry

WRONG

8. jfile300

jfile300 Veteran Membah'

riddle 1: the burgler was a monan and she screamed, after she saw your dead parents

riddle 2: the guy tied the rop around his neck and jumped off a chair, but the rope was never tied to the ceiling

riddle 3: shes was stuck in the elevator for a while so she went crazy, it was the bad part of town so the power went out, and you turned it back on when you pressed the elevator buttom

9. Stittz

Stittz Veteran Membah'

1. The burglar probably didn't know you were part of the family since they were gathered together.

That's all i could realize.

10. Stittz

Stittz Veteran Membah'

1. The burglar probably didn't know you were part of the family since they were gathered together.

That's all i could realize.

Oh god, ignore this double post.

11. Terry

OH GOD THIS IS OLD

12. Shy

Shy Senior Membah'

Man why are these riddles so dark ;-;
    Lighten up would ya?
    Riddle 1: YOU killed your parents and you were washing off their blood when the burglar came.
    Riddle 2: Someone forced the boyfriend to jump and the killer sent the video
    Riddle 3: The elevator wasnt working and she couldn't get out.

13. Terry

All correct but i have no more riddles seeing as how this is old and i forgot all about it.

14. Smile

Smile Senior Membah'

I got some for you.

There was a Blind man who would go to the same restaurant everyday to have his dinner. Since he was blind, the waiter there would tell him what each of the dish he would be presented with every night.

One day, as usual he would go to the same restaurant to have his dinner. The meal of the day was "Seagull Meat". As he heard those words, he remembered his past. Where he and his best friend got stranded in a deserted island with several different people. Only food they could've obtained was seagull meat and other plants that were edible. Tragically his best friend fell off the tree and died while he was hunting the seagulls. In the ending only few survived including himself.

As he remembered his past, he took his first bite for his meal. As soon as he took the bite, he dropped his fork and immediately stood up. Rushed out of the restaurant and hanged himself in his apartment.

Why?

This should be fairly easy.

15. Stittz

Stittz Veteran Membah'

I may be a dumbass, but i think that the memories were so strong that he couldn't handle thinking about it anymore so he decided to end it all. That or maybe he didn't like seagull meat as he was stranded in the island lol.

16. Lynus

Lynus R.I.P Reginald.
    Retired Staff

I'm gonna assume that since he's blind, and because of the group of people there were starving and hungry like him also, that they had eaten the seagulls and that have given him his friend to eat.

But I'm wrong, because they've have different tastes. Aiyah, this one's good Smile :D

17. Shy

Shy Senior Membah'

He was hunting for seagulls and killed his friend on the island. He realised this when he was eating the seagull meat and it did not taste the same as the one he ate on the island.

18. l3lue

l3lue Newbie

heres an easy one, what gets wetter as it dries?

19. iSnowmanz

iSnowmanz Newbie

A towel it gets wetter as it dries YOU off.

This one's easy,
    There are ten candles lit across a room. 4 of them get blown out by the wind. Once you close the window, you check once more, and discover that 2 more blew out. How many are left in the end?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.