Sasuke vs Zoro

Discussion in 'Animations' started by YoItsMoee, Apr 12, 2017.

1. YoItsMoee

YoItsMoee Learning Animator

This is a teaser trailer for my upcoming sprite series, Rumination! It's where the barrier that separates all of the universes is broken and disrupted. It changes the behavior of characters from different universes, but only one character (the one who broke the barrier) knows the truth. Still working on it, but I think it'll turn out good. Takes me a bit longer though, it was made in After Effects. I hope you guys enjoy though, spent a good amount of time on it! In the future I'll have voice acting and more stuff because I know the subtitles are... just eh. Haha.
    - The only problem I had was the sound of Zoro hitting the fireball, that was totally a render error.

Maniac likes this.
  2. Drew

Drew
    Sprite Team

Interesting concept, dude. Was this made in only After Effects? Battle animations aren't easy to pull off in that program alone without the use of Flash. My advice would be to lighten your workload a lot more and try out Flash from fight animations (Unless you already do have it, and/or used it in this animation).
    However, using Flash does not, under any circumstances, mean you can't use AE in conjunction. Below are some tutorials regarding the use of Flash and AE intergration:
    Fortunately, there's a way to fix that problem by following these steps:
    =First, let's take note of this quick and easy setup here:][​IMG]
    Now, in a broad sense, I have my camera set up the same way you do in this animation. You can see right here how the camera sway around a bit throught its trail from Point A to Point B (played from the beginning):
    [​IMG]
    To fix its path without any swaying, all you gotta do is change your Keyframe Interpolation (Spatial Interpolation) to "Linear".
    [​IMG]
    And after you do that, you can see here that the path is fixed.
    [​IMG]

No worries though; It took me a long time to fix this myself when I first started using this program. But I hope this helps!
    That aside, keep it up, man. Would be great to see you post more of your work on here as the development of your style progressively grows.

Yegor141 and YoItsMoee like this.
  3. YoItsMoee

YoItsMoee Learning Animator

Thank you a lot! I will be sure to check those out and implement the tips into my animations!

Drew likes this.
  4. Jun3

Jun3 Legendary Oldfag

I like the plot, it's very interesting. The animation and render quality is nice too. During the dialogue try to add some minor movements, or camera angles.

5. Thatch

Thatch The Cheese Master

The camera is going all over the place at the beginning. very distracting from the text and really unlogical. I like the dialogue, really good ^^. Looking forward to seeing this animation! oh and, use easing on your tweens. It looks very stiff.
    Well done tho! I like what you do with the enviroment ^^