Shiny Rayquaza vs Deoxys Preview

Discussion in 'Animations' started by BulbaWhat98, Nov 5, 2016.

1. BulbaWhat98

BulbaWhat98 Veteran Membah'

I would've used Mega Rayquaza, but a custom sprite sheet for him doesn't exist so I decided to use Shiny Rayquaza instead. This is going to be a recreation of the battle between Mega Rayquaza and Dexoys in Pokemon Generations Episode 9, The Scoop. I realized I kind of messed up at the end. Deoxys was supposed to transform into his speed form (he will in the full video) and it didn't look like I animated him moving at the end as well.

Original Audio- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5Spy...

Original Owners- GameFreak

Copyright disclaimer:

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976
    "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Programs Used-

.Banned Story 4
    .Adobe Flash CS5

Skype (Top one): BulbaWhat98

“Thanks for Watching”

#1 BulbaWhat98, Nov 5, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2016
  2. VloneWulf

VloneWulf Ca$h Carti

Unique animation, Rayquaza's first blast looked like it was just one frame and then shot without any form of a charging sequence it seemed, but overall pretty nice and im excited to see the final product, good luck with your work my dude.

BulbaWhat98 likes this.
  3. BulbaWhat98

BulbaWhat98 Veteran Membah'

Thanks man. Yeah I had some trouble with Shiny Rayquaza shooting the beam.