1. Guest, you may notice that chatbox is not here anymore. Use the Discord chat instead! It’s way more popular these days, Grandpa!
    Dismiss Notice

Small steps

Discussion in 'Game Team' started by ForgettenSoul, May 4, 2018.

1. ForgettenSoul

ForgettenSoul Sleepy

Joining because pyro told me so lol

1. What type of Media do you wish to work with in regards to games (Code, Art, Animation, etc...)

Everything possible, but mostly I'll provide sprites and art related stuff

2. Who are you? How did you become active in this media? Why? When? Who taught you? Tell us your story around this media.

I'm sleep/y and messing with game maker is one of the first things I did with a computer it is the reason I picked up sprites and eventually animation in the first place
    I never made anything noticeably great but I gained the experience needed to do so but, procrastination,
    However I aspire to start here with this team and grow with it
    And do great things etc etc

3. Tell us anything we need to know about your future behavior in the team. Why do you want this position? What are your plans to improve the team? How dedicated are you?

I'll post dank meymeys and because I'm one of the founders
    As I said I aspire to make the best of this team and do wonders and exceed expectations

4. Do you have any games you worked on or made assets for already? If so, show us.

I didn't make much other then that one I posted the other day

5. Do you have anything else to add?

I'm done with this formality accept me already pyro

Pyroflo and Tra-La-Tracey like this.
  2. Pyroflo

Pyroflo Frosty's lowest ranking student

Thank you for formally becoming a team member, Sleep!
    You were one of the founders, the main reason why our Discord Channel exists, and someone who constantly nagged about the progress so that things could happen. I'm happy to welcome you, and interested in seeing what direction we'll take together with the team.

I'm also done with this formality, I shall accept you already, Sleep! Welcome to the Game Team, @ForgettenSoul .