Soporific (Long overdue Introduction that i was too lazy to make when i joined)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Soporific, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Soporific

Soporific

Hello. I'm soporific I joined back in January but I didn't know how to post a thread so I just looked at people profiles, But anyway I thought is was about time to make my introduction to the forums I first heard about maplestory animations back in 2010 and I watched and wanted to become a animator I already knew how to animate because my dad teached me the basics, I have created a few series that are either animated or with comics I made a maple series in this series I stole jokes, sprites etc, I feel bad for what I did and someone called me out for it drama happened and I learned my lesson also got grounded for a month so that's nice. Now the terraria series, it was decent, I actually tried this time and while there were a lot of problems that could've been fixed it was decent. I quit maple animating also the game in 2012 cuz I got bored and I started spriting and I loved terraria at the time and I still do so I started custom terraria spriting and I still to this day

What Games Do I play: Maplestory 2, Terraria, Roblox, Fortnite, Osu, Gmod, Grand Theft Auto V, Mario Kart Wii and more

How did you get back in the maple community because of a youtuber called 89tahwbluB and I watched his animations I was still not movationed enough until I saw maple rushed 5 then days later I sign up to this website and wanted to be a staff member I really wanted to be a staff, but now I don't I would like to be a staff but I don't know what I could do to the site or do, I quit for a couple months and came back in July, I plan to stay around maplemation as long as I can and I'm starting to animate again.

DANIELisntREAL and BulbaWhat98 like this.
  2. BulbaWhat98

BulbaWhat98 Veteran Membah'

Hey man. I'm glad I helped you get back in the Maple community. I'm honored. I also noticed that you put my name backwards though. XD Good luck on your future Maple animations

Soporific likes this.
  3. Soporific

Soporific

I don't know why I spelled your name backwards, I guess I did it for the lol's. Also thanks for replying.

BulbaWhat98 likes this.
  4. BulbaWhat98

BulbaWhat98 Veteran Membah'

Lol alright. And np

Soporific likes this.