Soris here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Soris, Oct 5, 2017.

1. Soris

Soris Newbie

Hey guys, I'm Soris.

I just graduated high school this past summer and I've been doing some work here in there. I plan on enlisting to the military soon. I've always been fascinating by Maplestory animations from animators like Mali, Spritefan2, Assasinsonic and ZackAttack. I thought it was cool how much customization could be done with these characters and how insane the fights that were animated could be. I've always wanted to be a part of that. I always had something holding me back. Time, lack of an animation software, sprite sheets, etc. I still lack some of those things now. However, I think I can take the initiative now and make this a hobby. I hope to learn a lot and to meet a bunch of friends. Thanks!

HyruleAnima and Kokorz like this.
  2. Kokorz

Kokorz Kokorz

Welcome, Soris!

Maybe you might not have seen them or anything, but maybe view some tutorials like spritefan2's flash sprite animation tutorials?

#2 Kokorz, Oct 5, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2017
  3. Shulkle

Shulkle Remembered as the worst fight animator

Well, I mean, pirating exists. Google is pretty great at teaching that. Crrio exists too for sprite sheets. Anyways, welcome, and I'm glad you chose to take the initiative!

Kokorz likes this.
  4. HyruleAnima

HyruleAnima Hero Of Hyrule

Welcome! I hope to see what you can create as we both learn. If you need help check the tutorial section