1. Guest, you may notice that chatbox is not here anymore. Use the Discord chat instead! It’s way more popular these days, Grandpa!
    Dismiss Notice

still dont understand why people thing satanism is a BAD thing o-o

Discussion in 'Life Experiences' started by Blacksmith, Jun 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blacksmith

Blacksmith Senior Membah'

I love how alot of people start talking major shit and assume someone is bad because of them being satanist...

like... your thinking of something else, if you think satanism is all about breaking rules, doing bad shit, rape, drugs, yadda yadda yadda.

then

█░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█   █▀▀ █░░█ █▀▀ █░█ ░▀░ █▀▀▄ █▀▀▀   █▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀ █░░█ █▀▀█ ░▀░ █▀▀▄
    █▄▄█ █░░█ █░░█ █▄▄▀   █▀▀ █░░█ █░░ █▀▄ ▀█▀ █░░█ █░▀█   ▀▀█ ░░█░░ █░░█ █░░█ ▀█▀ █░░█
    ▄▄▄█ ▀▀▀▀ ░▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀   ▀░░ ░▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀ ░░▀░░ ░▀▀▀ █▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀░

(just incase that doesnt come out, its your fucking stupid)

because ive tooken my time to read the satanic bible and frankly its not a story of this one dude who lived years ago (no offense) its pretty much a satanic handbook, telling you the RULES and RESTRICTIONS YOU HAVE as a satanist.

But why am i satanist, because i just wanna seem smart...nah...because im more free willed this way

what you see as a sin being catholic or christian is actually considered FREE WILL AND HUMAN INSTINCT

but dont go overboard, like wtf man.

here are some rules

1) dont go after a girl unless she is interested (no rape 4 u)
    2) no harming children of any kind
    3) no harming non human beings unless you are provoked or attacked first
    4) dont give opinions unless asked (so we keep quiet until were asked to talk ^^)
    5) If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy. (basically if your being an ass in my home, i have the choice to fuck you up.)
    6) Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved. (NO STEALING)

and most important SELF PRESERVATION as in, if you need it more. then take it.

our commandments are more like statements, mainly telling you "Hey, be free, be openminded, and do as you want~ <3"

Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence!
    Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams!
    Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit!
    Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates!
    Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek!
    Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires!
    Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his “divine spiritual and intellectual development,” has become the most vicious animal of all!
    Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification!

and if you want proof.... i guess go to the web site, highly doubt they will let you touch the damn bible of satan. thing is from fucking 1969 hell, even way before o3o~

So before commenting EDUCATE YOURSELF ASSWIPE :C

Shit, i miss spelled THINK ;-;

#1 Blacksmith, Jun 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2015
  2. Kira

Kira Lynus was herex2 !
    Donator

Well, not everyone reads the Satanist bible or whatever it is called. The root word is Satan and Satan apparently rules Hell according to the catholic religon (even though this is never mentioned in the catholic bible and ACTUALLY, Satan is a fallen angel). So it can easily be mis-judged.

3. Blacksmith

True, it just annoys me that you just assume 0H H3 B4D because he is satanist

4. Aidan

Aidan unsungsong
    Advisor

The reason it gets the negative attention is because it has the word "bad" plastered on it to Christians, it's basically asking for negative attention.

5. Blacksmith

exactly what just annoys the shit out of me.

while my parents and their friends ALWAYS say that the Vatican is corrupt, i can say so for miself =3=

6. tonyart101

tonyart101 Little Lone Raven

Satan is portrayed(and always will be) the devil of any kind. Satan is known to make humanity worse and change mindsets of good and evil, innocent and guilty, or worthy or peasant; everything he's known to do was to make people do bad sins. Now lemme just say, Satan doesn't bring sin, he introduces it; he knows what satisfies the body the flesh wants what it feels good for. I get what you mean by people thinking all Satanist, Illuminati, Nine- Angle group, etc. are known to do bad things because in the past, they did do bad things(some have effected humans today). So take it for fact that people portray Satanism as most evil because those who worship Satan, worships bad things.

Now Satan is use to term everything bad
    Ex: School is Satan,. Why? they teach Christian children about Evolution even though they were taught that God created the world.

I respect your stand point entirely, but please... I don't like having to hear anything God or Satan, especially in this site, I rather keep religious shit to myself
    It makes me sick even talking about this :/

Laughter and Kira like this.
  7. Kira

Kira Lynus was herex2 !
    Donator

aye this guy don't fuck around. That pretty much sums it up lolol

8. Tooler

Tooler Legend
    YouTube Director

This is stupid. You're stupid.

Collin , Taki , Laughter and 5 others like this.
  9. Lynus

Lynus R.I.P Reginald.
    Retired Staff

HAIL SATAN ​

[​IMG]

Collin and Laughter like this.
  10. Blacksmith

turn it upside down and you have my necklace =3=

11. Lynus

Lynus R.I.P Reginald.
    Retired Staff

or maybe ur necklace is put the wrong way !!!/?????????
    spoky
    sp0kyk0y

12. Dan Derps

im a christian.
    do i care if you're satanist? nah.
    do i care if you're homosexual? nah.
    do i care if you don't believe in god? absolutely not.
    as long as you don't attempt to shove that shit down my throat and force me to convert,
    i'm all good.
    so basically, be satanist all you want. do i agree with it? of course not.
    but i respect your opinion and im not gonna try to change you.
    but yeah, people think its bad because satan is depicted as the ultimate evil of all the world. so...
    yeah. and i know some kids that go to church with their fam, but low key are satanist.
    so, it's your choice, dude.
    your choice.
    making this post made me realize how everyone thinks im a CRAZY ass
    optimist because i believe in GOD or something. idk. LOL. I'm high on life!!!

13. Taki

Taki I am a underaged
    Sprite Leader

I don't think you are a bad person when you worship satan, more like stupid and ridiculous. No offence, it's just all i hear from satanists is "hey, the person who's nicknamed the deceiver is actually good".

Religion and belief should be chosen with seriousness, with your heart, logic and the right education. Not this satanist "epic plotwist, mind = blown, satan was the good guy all this long" childish bs.

I had some satanist friends, they are friendly people sure (just like any group of belief that needs to gain new members), but i don't believe they are serious, i believe more that you enjoy provoking christians or your parents because they forced you in to the church weekly and you feel this is the best way to pay them back.

That being said, don't start preaching about your beliefs in this forum again.

Lynus and Aidan like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.