1. Before participating in Maplemation Battle Royale, make sure you are familiar with the system. Happy battling!
  2. Guest, you may notice that chatbox is not here anymore. Use the Discord chat instead! It’s way more popular these days, Grandpa!
    Dismiss Notice

SynB

Discussion in 'Closed Profiles' started by SynysterB, Dec 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SynysterB

SynysterB Hey

[​IMG]
    Name: Sergeo Hakans
    Weakness: Fire, Dark
    Elements: Earth, Lightning
    Abilities: Agility, Technique
    SS: Private
    Unavailable
    DEMO: http://www.truploader.com/view/477326 (Sorry really short I know :|)

Bio: Although he was born as a rich kid, Sergeo was always unhappy. He wanted a best friend who would treat him as an average boy. He always had a mind for traveling, and he wanted to bond with the world. Sergeo can be grouchy, silly, and fun and the same time. His parents were busy as millionares, leaving him with his cousin, Ferren, who is apparently 5 years older than Sergeo.Sergeo loved being around Ferren, especially the fact that he can do stuff that he never gets to do as a 13 year-old child. Sergeo can also perform stunts and tricks since his body is very flexible. His parents found this amusing and bragged to their friends, which he absolutely hated.One day while on a camping trip with Ferren, Sergeo was bewildered to see a figure of golden light rattling in the nearby bushes. He went to take a quick look and was astonished to see a golden pig, which sergeo had never seen before in his life.
    He instantly became friends with the pig, and they quickly bonded like glue. He had named him "Olvord the pig". Later, as time passed he began to discover new things about Olvord. He could change into a human form, and mimic other's attacks. He was a fighter. And Sergeo had kept this a secret, even from his Family, because he began to worry that everything would get out of control and Olvord would be taken away from him.

Program: Flash 8

Vs.ZoneAeris LOST

None

Nothing

That's about it. (Forgive me If i Did something wrong.)]http://www.truploader.com/view/477326[/URL] (Sorry really short I know :|)

Bio: Although he was born as a rich kid, Sergeo was always unhappy. He wanted a best friend who would treat him as an average boy. He always had a mind for traveling, and he wanted to bond with the world. Sergeo can be grouchy, silly, and fun and the same time. His parents were busy as millionares, leaving him with his cousin, Ferren, who is apparently 5 years older than Sergeo.Sergeo loved being around Ferren, especially the fact that he can do stuff that he never gets to do as a 13 year-old child. Sergeo can also perform stunts and tricks since his body is very flexible. His parents found this amusing and bragged to their friends, which he absolutely hated.One day while on a camping trip with Ferren, Sergeo was bewildered to see a figure of golden light rattling in the nearby bushes. He went to take a quick look and was astonished to see a golden pig, which sergeo had never seen before in his life.
    He instantly became friends with the pig, and they quickly bonded like glue. He had named him

2. rishi

rishi LYNUS WAS HERE

MBR PLEASE?

theme: 3 man bash
    due date: December 21
    time limit: do i care?

3. ZoneAeris

ZoneAeris Gravity Chamber.

I might challenge you soon. :3...

4. TakashiTrapper

TakashiTrapper Veteran Membah'

I challenge you to MMMMMBBBBBRRRRRRR