1. Guest, you may notice that chatbox is not here anymore. Use the Discord chat instead! It’s way more popular these days, Grandpa!
    Dismiss Notice

the best applic

Discussion in 'Closed Applications' started by Xia, Jan 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xia

Xia Newbie

Tell us your biography. Who are you? How did you become active in this media? Why? When? Who taught you?Just tell us a little about yourself.

ation

wait why do i have to tell you about myself in order to gain a position in a team? It's like giving your employer your bust measurement in order to get a job
    who am i? i am the enlightener and thats really all you need to know
    i became active in this media--you don't need to know that either. Why? Because I am driven by a set of laws dictating human behavior; this is often referred to as "what I want to do, when I want to."
    who taught me? thats subjective. and yes i told you all a little about myself. telling you that i am the enlightener is practically enough

Tell us anything we need to know about your future behavior in the team.Why do you want this position? What are your plans to improve the team? How dedicated are you?

well you see, when it comes to teams an faction and shit like that, it usually ends up in shit. lets be honest here, i look at all the factions in maplemation right now and they're all just cesspools of socializing, no productivity whatsoever. its just kind of like a name to go by. what is this place, Los Angeles where people are like the bloods and crips or whatever?i plan on joining this team so i can spread my enlightening influence amongst other teams and pretty much bring to the point, how pointless it is to have all these teams. what are these teams even doing??/I DON'T SEE SHITwell actually I doI see this thing called the "team"how dedicated am i? i'm not doing this so i can prove a point, im doing it all out of my good will, like any other regular joe, they just want to be a part of something but holy shit they never actually do anything.

Post your best and most recent work here.

look up, and read the past paragraphs. but, if you really need to:
    http://puu.sh/dBywm/e8530d8ba9.jpg

Do you have anything else to add?

im pretty sure thats all

View full application

2. HappyFace

HappyFace Cha' Cha'
    Retired Staff

Denied try again later when you actually want to join

Xia likes this.
  3. Xia

Xia Newbie