1. Guest, you may notice that chatbox is not here anymore. Use the Discord chat instead! It’s way more popular these days, Grandpa!
    Dismiss Notice

The Bunny Escape Collab

Discussion in 'Animations' started by Chrystophe, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Chrystophe

Chrystophe To serve you right~

Details on youtube.

Blez, Reileky, DJTiki and 6 others like this.
  2. CCshinobi

CCshinobi Director, Actor, Forum Moderator

Congratz on a successfully completed collab! Props to you for being pro-active (Y)

Some direction and visual explanation as to why people are even pursuing this bunny would be nice. True, it's a simple collab with a simple comedic vibe, but even so context would help sell the light-heartedness and create potential rewatchability.

There's definitely room for tons of improvement among the individuals too, particularly a lack of proper sound design and editing among most. A spear chasing a bunny at dashing speed, for example, shouldn't be completely mute. Really takes you out of the experience and comedic effect when you can't hear something that's suppose to be ludicrous or funny, unfortunately :/

Excluding exceptional parts by Tracey, Ayros, Bulba, and Kat, there are parts that could've been polished much better in terms of creativity vs. execution. The best thing about collabs is that it puts everyone on a leash to do their best and improve. If 1-2 people get lazy or lack the appropriate skill to match with the rest of the collab's flow, it really sticks out (not to make a rude example, but 1:21 to 1:28 looked like it took 10 minutes to make without any real thought). My suggestion would be to tell him or her next time to redo the part or polish it until it is of at least some enjoyable quality.

Otherwise, it's a good start if you're relatively new to hosting. The participants seemed to be of ranging skill level but mostly everyone put in promising work. Hope to see you keep at it and learn from the experience :)

3. Chrystophe

Chrystophe To serve you right~

Well, that was refreshing, definitely puts me in the mood for more, as a host and an animator. I will copy and paste that so I'll be a better leader! My part sucked balls too: energy was lacking for most of us since it was summer break we had to work/go to school, etc.

What took the most out of me was the operation I got (right before I had to publish everything), wich expended the due date and people were mostly confused~ I blame myself for that, I will do my best next time! But there is no excuse, we shall make a sequel and it's going to be rad!

This is the most constructive comment I have ever had.
    So you'd be that guy ready for round 2?

#3 Chrystophe, Aug 10, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2017
    CCshinobi likes this.