The Gaian Tribe and Force vs YukiShiro: Scene 1

Discussion in 'Animations' started by Fource, Dec 24, 2017.

1. Fource

Fource Creative

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, everyone!
    I'm uploading two animations today. 'The Gaian Tribe' scene is something I made earlier this year. I'm creating a series called Soul Gates and The Gaian Tribe is an episode that I wanted to making first before the actual series begun.
    Not sure if I'll fully animate the rest of the story now, but I'll be sure to include it in the series somehow.
    I really wanted to try practising parallax in this animation, but I couldn't even use the code while they were flying past the mountains. Oh, and I had some trouble with the animation where I had to decompile from a swf file in order to save it. Anyways, I hope you all enjoy it!

This second animation is something that I just completed. The first scene, anyway. It's short story of Soul Gates where Fource challenges his two "apprentices", Yukitsune the White Fox Faunix, and Shirokami the White Wolf Faunix to a battle. As they happen to be on a cold, snowy planet for their current mission, Yuki and Shiro may have the advantage. I may have put a little too much effort some of the details in this animation, but I hope that you all find viewing it pleasurable! The big fight scene comes next so look forward to it!
    I tried using different voices for this animation as well as animating the text boxes and emotions differently.. Any and all constructive criticism or support is welcome!