The Maple Dead Episode 1 Preview 2

Discussion in 'Animations' started by BulbaWhat98, Apr 14, 2017.

1. BulbaWhat98

BulbaWhat98 Veteran Membah'

I was honestly so relieved to have actually made another preview that I didn't care all that much if it was a bit too fast paced. I'll admite that. For a while, I haven't been able to work on this episode because the person who was originally gonna voice act as Angel was never responding back when I asked him for some audio to do that I needed. I then went looking for a new voice actor for Angel and I finally got one. I hope you enjoy this small preview of the first episode. I might make one more preview before the full episode comes out.

Canox's channel (Voice Actor of Angel): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFaH...

DrewViss X's channel (Last Zombie Killed): https://www.youtube.com/user/bulletbill479

Music Used:
    . The Walking Dead: Shed Walker Fight (Owned by TellTale)

Copyright disclaimer:

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976
    "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Programs Used-

.Banned Story 4
    .Adobe Flash CS5
    .Adobe Fireworks CS5

“Thanks for Watching”

#1 BulbaWhat98, Apr 14, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
    Canox, DANIELisntREAL, Thatch and 2 others like this.
  2. BulbaWhat98

BulbaWhat98 Veteran Membah'

I forgot to put DrewViss X's channel down for being the last zombie killed in the preview. Whoops. Sorry about that. Canox's channel is also in the description for voice acting as Angel (The orange-haired guy)