1. Before participating in Maplemation Battle Royale, make sure you are familiar with the system. Happy battling!

Tracey, the Pink Warrior!

Discussion in 'Animator Profiles' started by Tra-La-Tracey, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Tra-La-Tracey

Tra-La-Tracey Veteran Membah'

✿ Tracey, the Pink Warrior ✿
    [​IMG]
    "If you're next to me, I'll do my best to protect you~!"

Raised in a family that serves royalty as bodyguards, Tracey had a relatively strict childhood and always aimed to live up to her family's expectations. She worked hard every day, little by little, to improve herself to become a worthy member of her family. During a sudden attack by unknown soldiers, Tracey lost her family and her closest friend, suffering with severe guilt from surviving and, ultimately, being unable to do anything. Since then, she swore to herself to become stronger and help as many people as she can. Currently, Tracey travels with her closest companions, Miya, Cloudy, Vash, and Danial, to protect anyone in need of help.

~~~
    PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION
    Human, 5'5", long, slightly wavy black hair, ectomorphic body, typically seen wearing a black hoodie vest, a white T-shirt with pink sleeves, pink sneakers, a short, pink tie, gray short shorts with a pink heart on the side, and her signature pink baseball cap with a heart. Wears hair down half the time and in a ponytail the other half.
    PERSONALITY
    Kind to generally everyone, but when with friends, can be very sarcastic and silly. Always willing to help others in need. Prefers to be respectful to those older, holding honour in high regard. Extremely loyal to and protective of her friends. Virtuous. Never prefers to kill her enemies, and always shows mercy.
    Likes: The colour pink, pink flowers, sugar, helping others, being consistent and tidy, pink candy, being happy, having fun, friends.
    Dislikes: Disappointment, cheap tricks/cowardice, studying, giving up, losing stuff, boredom, killing.

STRENGTHS
    Very agile and has high, controlled speed. High-performance swordsmanship. Acrobatic. Very flexible with movements and creates strategies fairly quickly. Has extremely strong instinct, allowing her to swiftly identify the best personal course of action, even in the heat of battle.

WEAKNESSES
    Gets distracted easily (mostly with pink-coloured stuff). Low physical strength. Doesn't create heavy hits. Cannot fight long-ranged battles. Unable to make swift, rational decisions when emotionally distressed. (Water, in Pink Synchro Mode)

ABILITY
    'Pink Synchro' mode, derived from mysterious pink powers, exponentially raises Tracey's speed and power, in addition to granting her 200% extra focus and pink fire powers. Hotter than real fire, these pink flames immediately burn anything that is not pink. Her personality becomes void of guilt and her eye colour changes. Doesn't last very long -- she uses it as a last resort. Has a tendency to accidentally attack her comrades.

WEAPONS & FIGHTING
    Two pink hwando (Korean sword) accompanied with sturdy scabbards. The ends of the hilts can attach to each other and become a double-bladed long sword. They are infused with small sections from her bones, so she is able wield her pink fire with them, as they are a part of her.
    She prefers to individually wield them in a reverse grip and can switch with ease during battle, which allows her to perform continuous spinning and slashing attacks (never stabs) while maintaining speed. Because they are slender and light, individual attacks alone do not inflict a lot of damage.

Character Inspirations
    Saber and Emiya Kiritsugu from Fate/Zero
    Death the Kid from Soul Eater
    Protoman.EXE from MegaMan Battle Network
    Suoh Mikoto from K
    Levi from Attack on Titan

Myself, heh... 。(*^▽^*)ゞ

[time-stamped at 10:28 ;;]
    [Once I finish my main projects, I'll work on an actual demo Σ(ノ°▽°)ノ]
    BATTLE RECORD
    -

MARKETPLACE RECORD
    -

MEDAL RECORD
    -

AVAILABILITY
    - Nope. (╯ ・ ᗜ ・ )╯︵ ┻━┻

[​IMG]
    All versions contain Fighter♥Tracey (with hair down and ponytail,
    in addition to Pink Synchro sprites) and Idol☆Tracey!
    (Essentially, everything I have xD)
    Version MEEPMOOP! (4.08 MB)
    Without sound effects

Version MEEPMEEPERS! (24.48 MB)

With extra sound effects (some swings, voices, fire, magic, fighting)

Thanks for visiting/reading! Let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns~ Also, you can contact me on my Discord, TraLaTracey#9583. Have a great day! :D

#1 Tra-La-Tracey, Oct 13, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
  2. DanielSura

DanielSura Newbie

I like the design, I'm a fan of pink also :D.
    But if her weakness is pink stuff what if an enemy wields a pink sword :o

Starsolider88, Tra-La-Tracey and Ainn like this.
  3. Tra-La-Tracey

PINK FTW

And sorry if I made it unclear. The colour pink/anything that's pink itself isn't her weakness, but she can get distracted by things that are pink. For example, if she's in a battle, she's charging towards the enemy and notices a pink flower on the ground, she'd be like "OOH PRETTY" and probably trip or something. xD (In Pink Synchro mode, this wouldn't happen though.) In your situation with her fighting someone with a pink sword, she might actually be more focused on the sword and its movements! :thpinking:
    Hope that clears it up!

#3 Tra-La-Tracey, Oct 14, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
  4. jose117

jose117 latino animator video game fan

wow just wow omg like it

Tra-La-Tracey likes this.
  5. Kokonip

Kokonip Kokorz

:thonking:

Adding you to my hitlist.

6. BulbaWhat98

BulbaWhat98 Membah'

I fricking love your character! :)

7. Ainn

Ainn ↻ Gravity Wielder
    YouTube Contributor

Damn why is your character so cute LOL

8. Tra-La-Tracey

Hey-la, everyone!! I updated my pink spritesheets. There are few new poses & emotes, few head angles, few extra sound clips, and more rig parts! Additionally, I've organised it a little more, so hopefully it's a bit more easier to look at. >_< Enjoy! :3 。.。:+♡*♥

Version MEEPMOOP! (4.08 MB)
    Without sound effects

Version MEEPMEEPERS! (24.48 MB)
    With extra sound effects (some swings, voices, fire, magic, fighting)