Unnamed Collab Song

Discussion in 'Music' started by Shar, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Shar

Shar Sandwich Enthusiast

Since I recently joined this site, I though I should share an old collaboration I worked on with a couple of my friends. We kinda stopped working on it but originally it was supposed to also include some vocals. Hope you guys enjoy though.

https://soundcloud.com/sharmegeddon/hands-up-dubstep-collab

DipStickOne and Bakari like this.
  2. DipStickOne

DipStickOne Newbie

Ableton live?
    also, the energy in this makes me think of "ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN TO THE SECOND QUADRANT OF SECTOR WHAT IT IS" sorry, just very imaginative. still, its been awhile since I heard a soundtrack like this, great to hear it again tho, Also if you want vocals, or vocaloid in this case, Try this out. It's free too. I have it but i never really found a good way to put it to use, plus i suck at writing lyrics lol.

3. Shar

Shar Sandwich Enthusiast

Haha, thanks! I don't remember what programs my friends used and we fell out of contact in the few years after starting this but my part was made using FL Studio. Sadly, I lost all my synths to my old hard drive dying and I've been way too lazy to get everything back. As for the vocaloid thing you linked, if I ever get back into making music I'll give that a look. Thank you again for the kind words.

DipStickOne likes this.
  4. DipStickOne

DipStickOne Newbie

I understand that feeling, I lost all my stuff, made a group (ruined it for me for about two years), but now im gettin back into it, which is great lol.

5. Shar

Shar Sandwich Enthusiast

Nice! Well, good luck getting back into it!