Very first animation ever !

Discussion in 'Animations' started by PulseRed, Mar 2, 2017.

1. PulseRed

PulseRed Amateur Animator

#1 PulseRed, Mar 2, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2017
  2. Shulkle

Shulkle Remembered as the worst fight animator

Err.
    http://maplemation.com/threads/the-dumpster-post-your-tests-and-super-short-anims-here.31217/ (For future reference, tests/short anims go here)
    Anyways, I put my thoughts out on discord, but as a refresher,
    [​IMG]
    What Drew mentioned is also something noteworthy.
    Something else I should probably mention, while it may not be the style aimed for, but in addition to cutting down frames of the sword swing, you could draw some sort of after swing/effect similar to this [​IMG] Good luck in your future animations, and here's hoping for more than just a test~

Garrett likes this.
  3. PulseRed

Thanks for the feedback , you know where I can find this swing effect ? That would help me alot . For the ''vibration'' I was trying to make the body move a little bit . In real life , when you fall , your body dont stop on spot but alittle bit after . I was trying to recreate that but I ... kinda failed I guess . Welp !

4. xxvictorsoraxx

Ooooo Madness I like you already! It's a pretty decent first short animation.
    Could use some minor movement tweaks and maybe a hit effect and swing effect. a little bit of impact yaknow?

5. Hope robinson

Hope robinson Newbie

Not to bad! Though on that head vibration part, your head wouldn't vibrate like that if you fell in real life, you'd hit your head on the ground and it would bounce a tiny bit then fall flat and stop moving as we don't have very bouncy heads. Also I'd recommend studying the movement of these animations as it's the same style I think you're going for (If you have watched it then ignore me :D.)

6. PulseRed

Im trying to do the same and you're right about the head , I will try to fix that , thanks for the feedback

7. PulseRed

Okay , I will add some ''impact'' in my animation :lenny: I just did another animation ,I think ' much better thant this one but there's some mistakes too

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/e735450f8797ba5037a170e44da3c728

Look it up please and giveme more feedback