Veteren, but was in the Closet the whole time - Felix

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by 1mickey1nico, Aug 26, 2018.

1. 1mickey1nico

1mickey1nico Gnomite Warrior

Hello, I'm sure some of the older animators have noticed my old, empty account called "1Mickey1Nico" and that I haven't done much to contribute to the site back in the day. But now that's done, I want to put my skills to the test for real as I do my best to mostly improve myself not just be an animator, but more of a story creator that I can get to everyone else and trust me, I have tons of ideas that I'd like to share, but I feel like I should polish my animation skills first and then my story boarding ideas afterwards.

Other than that, I use both Adobe Flash 8 (The To-Go set so it looks really disturbing once I open it) and Adobe Flash CS3 to animate my works as well as Swivel to render all of my works. I also use only MS Paint and Paint.Net to do my sprite works for the characters and some effects that I'll create and edit for this site so there's no boundaries if I have to alternate some of the effects outside of Flash. I also have Movie Maker that I'm really confused about since it was Pre-installed to my computer, but it's the only program that I can string the clips together if I have to. And finally I have Windows Media Player that I mostly use for music when I'm on my computer and since it's a windows program, I'm able to preview audios before I add them to the videos.

And that's it, other than me being here, I also have to use my time to take care of my sibling and go out with my family to places so there are times when I can't get behind the computer to work on some stuff.

Oh yeah before I forget, AuraMaster made some good animations back in the day so he's the reason why I'm here and I do Sonic sprites and animations so there's that ^^;

Maniac and Kaiidrah like this.
  2. SwordGrayFire

SwordGrayFire Retiring Eventually

Ayy welcome to the Forums, my dude! Nice to meet ya.

3. Kaiidrah

Kaiidrah ..........

Your character looks aweomse, welcome to MM buddy!

1mickey1nico likes this.
  4. Maniac

Maniac A Maniac

Welcome!(I think). I also dig the look of your character, I'm looking forward to seeing you put your plans to action. Enjoy your time here man.

1mickey1nico likes this.