What was your first love like?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by VloneWulf, Nov 6, 2016.

1. Noz

Noz NPC

My friend (Jinx) introduced me this group of friends of his during this summer, he showed me a bit of their conversation and I wanted to join in. I joked about hooking up with one of them and I don't know what happened to me.. I wanted to mess around because I'm an asshole like that, but after talking to them, I slowly fell in "love". I talked to them for weeks, every day in the chatroom. Their personalities and jokes kept me amused, it was great spending my summer with them. It's strange how the phrase "Did you eat yet?" from them gives me so much joy as if they actually cared about me. Oh man, what got me the most was their phone calls, it's funny how they talk about each other and about their days. Texting too! But most importantly the one I had my eye on was the one I really loved the most. He was the odd one of the group, the smartest too. He told lots of jokes and pulled many pranks but as I got closer, I realized that it was cover to hide his depressing self. When he came over to save me, it was the greatest feeling, but what happened after was something I didn't expect. Once I saw his "true" self, he kept pushing me away. Telling me what we built up was just "temporary". I couldn't believe it myself, the guy that's always joking and laughing was actually quiet and shy. I didn't hesitate, though, I knew he was special, and I knew that whatever obstacle was in our way, it's possible to overcome it. After days of attempts, I was successful. I managed to break through his walls and convinced him to continue his life, what was adorable was, he wanted me too. So then after uncovering the truth and etc we got married and live a happily ever after. By the way, this is a game! 8D

I played an Otome game my friend was playing and got sucked in during the summer and I'm still replaying it and trash for it. djksahfajsdfhkasdf fuck me. I'm very passionate about it. Not the type of person to be like this but, yeah.

Chimera likes this.
  2. SuperKimxD

SuperKimxD Space Case
    Retired Staff

IS THIS MYSTIC MESSENGER.

Noz likes this.
  3. Noz

Noz NPC

YOU HAVE NO PROOF OF THAT.
    COUGH.

4. SuperKimxD

SuperKimxD Space Case