Wrinkles on cloth

Discussion in 'Art' started by over8000, Oct 28, 2016.

1. over8000

over8000 Eccentric Artist

So weeks ago finished a book of wrinkles and folds on cloth and I made a drawing to test out the things i've learned

[​IMG]

Any CnC is helpful, I know I still need practice on this.

Mr.Bk, Trax and CCshinobi like this.
  2. Lynus

Lynus R.I.P Reginald.
    Retired Staff

bruh have you ever seen tits in ur life

Miles , CCshinobi, Collin and 2 others like this.
  3. SuperKimxD

SuperKimxD Space Case
    Retired Staff

I like the background, because space! Space is great!
    But yeah, that's not how boobs work. Ever. First off, that's not how they're attached, and additionally, no shirt is ever tight enough for you to see outlines of cleavage. The folds in this also make the shirt seem loose, so you really shouldn't be able to make out the boobs much at all.
    Keep it up! :D

CCshinobi and over8000 like this.
  4. Taki

Taki Delete me
    Retired Staff

It's very brave of you to tackle clothes when you aren't good enough with anatomy yet.
    First of all, boobs. If the arms are crossing like that they would be pressing the boobs together, unless she is giving some ghost a tit job.
    She has no hips, which isn't wrong, just disappealing. Women need big prolific hips to attract the other gender.
    The arms look very thin compared to the broad shoulders. Don't be a sexist, give her some good and healthy arm meat. They should be at least as wide as the neck (if the beck wasn't so big)
    I find broad shoulders kinda hot because they can support big boogs, they are mostly spotted on lollipop body types, which i totally dig. Just make sure to not make the neck to shoulder connection too angled, or pull the shoulders closer like a shrug.
    The armpits are waay to thinn and boobs and armpits should be connected.

As for wrinkles, dammn boiye. They are all over the place and intersect with each other, no anker points, too many parallels. Lose on the fists where it shouldn't and thight on the boobs where it shouldn't.
    But like i said, you are far from ready from understanding anatomy, so don't bother with wrinkles yet, give us some nudes.

SuperKimxD , CCshinobi, Mr.Bk and 2 others like this.