X-Men : Apocalypse (Trailer)

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Deneb, Dec 12, 2015.

1. Deneb

Deneb bad at life.

*MIGHT HAVE SOME SPOILERS*

to be honest, i thought the trailer was super lazy. they reused the same clips multiple times throughout the trailer and overall it was quite disappointing. apocalypse;s voice is super lame in comparison to what it was in the cartoons, it should be way more intimating then what it is here.

not sure if i like Sansa Stark being young Jean Grey. she isn;t super amazing in GoT and i doubt she will be very good here tbh. but it is good to see they will use young Quicksilver again because he really did an amazing job in Days of Future Past.

i am still excited for this movie simply because Days of Future Past was good and they are on a bit of a roll lately, also Jubilee being in this trailer made me super excited.

what are your opinions?​

CCshinobi and Silfur like this.
  2. CCshinobi

CCshinobi Filmmaker, Animator

Ok yeah, I agree. While we don't know how good the movie is yet, the trailer itself looks like it wasn't put together with a whole lot of effort in terms of editing and capturing the excitement.
    I mean, how many times have we seen lazy trailers go with the supposedly dramatic "Inception" formula?

bwaaaaaaa
    -insert exposition dialogue-
    bwaaaaaaa
    -villain says a few things to make him sound badass-
    bwaaaaaa
    -"We have to fight together! This is war!"-
    bwaaaaaa

The last X-Men film had a much more exciting 1st trailer that barely exposed any of the plot and the movie itself turned out fantastic.
    Regardless, I'm still excited for this, since it's Bryan Singer returning to helm. He's a brilliant director mostly known for the first two X-Men Movies, The Usual Suspects, and now of course, Days of Future Past :)

Deneb likes this.