Zack on the attack for the 27th time

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Zack, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Zack

Zack XxZackAttack27xX

Howdy.
    Names Zack. ZackAttack27 XxZackAttack27xX. Also (not really) known as Samuel "Zack" Watkins, because of the Zack alias.
    I've been a part of this community for some time, 2012 or so I think? Just never got around to making a new introduction thread because i'm a lazy asshole, lmao.

I'm obsessed with animation. As a kid i've mainly watched animated films and decided, hey, I wanna do that too. So i've been at it since like, 2010. Started as a Sonic the hedgehog movie-maker animator with his "famous" SONIC HEARTS series, gone mapler in 2012, and just kept going from there. Got a job for ScrewAttack at the age of 16, gotta thank Mali for that wonderful opportunity. Dipped on them to work for One Minute Melee for a while, then gone back because $$$. Stuck with them to this day. Now i'm an official 2D animator at Rooster Teeth. That's about as tl;dr as I can get with my LOOOOORRREEEEE

2. quentin galloway

quentin galloway Chaotic Spirit

Welcome back Zack, I'm also ULTRA excited about smash wall collab 2020, you start it in 2011.

3. CCshinobi

CCshinobi Filmmaker, Animator

Great to have you back man. Congrats on Rooster Teeth; it's good to be working during these anxious times!

Hunter likes this.