1. Guest, you may notice that chatbox is not here anymore. Use the Discord chat instead! It’s way more popular these days, Grandpa!
    Dismiss Notice

Zeru's application to game team

Discussion in 'Game Team' started by Zeru, Apr 30, 2018.

1. Zeru

Game Team

1. What type of Media do you wish to work with in regards to games (Code, Art, Animation, etc...)
    Mainly just game development.

2. Who are you? How did you become active in this media? Why? When? Who taught you? Tell us your story around this media.

As a kid I always enjoy making games. It could be anything ranging from random board games, physical games, etc.
    I remember drawing mazes with characters and story mechanics for my friends to play back in elementary school.
    Eventually I made an actual game with maple sprites called Final Story, that's where I started to do game development as a hobby.
    With the support of the players I made several more games. Final Story II a sequel to Final Story and Final Story III in which was my biggest projects (50+ hours of gameplay never again x_x).
    Right now I'm working on another project too this time with open source resources.

3. Tell us anything we need to know about your future behavior in the team. Why do you want this position? What are your plans to improve the team? How dedicated are you?
    I want to collaborate with other people who are proficient in their areas such as art, animation, music, etc. (Im more of a coder developer guy and do potato quick edit art I make in 15 minutes for my games >_>). I also think it would be a very fun and interesting experience!

4. Do you have any games you worked on or made assets for already? If so, show us.
    Here are some of the projects I've made so far:
    Final Story 1:

Final Story 3:

Tempest of Goddes Faith 2:
    https://gyazo.com/000fb2372b9be981b0b9b033b906e375

Fragmented Dreams (my current project):
    http://finalstory.activoforo.com/t3115-fragmented-dreams-0-09-25-02-18

5. Do you have anything else to add?
    I like milk tea.

Seth5443, Kat and Pyroflo like this.
  2. Pyroflo

Pyroflo Frosty's 2nd highest ranking student
    Game Team Leader

Well, as one of the founding people and active workers on our current project, together with your experience...I don't think there is much that needs to be added to this. :D
    I think that your experience in software development will help us greatly with our workload, and I'm looking forward to our first project with you.

Welcome to the Game Team, @Zeru !