2019 Secret Santa Gift Exchange

Discussion in 'News' started by CCshinobi, Dec 25, 2019.

1. CCshinobi

CCshinobi Filmmaker, Animator

[​IMG]
    IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR

[​IMG] Welcome to Maplemation's Secret Santa 2019! [​IMG]

[​IMG] Thank you to everyone who participated! It's time to distribute the presents! [​IMG]

Also, enjoy some nice sprites from co-host Heki!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hunter's Note: Having issues with the laptop out of town due to flight delays. I was hoping I'd get back earlier to work more on this with no issues. Once I'm home, this is gonna be improved and colored. I apologize that it's not entirely completed yet but I hope you have a good Christmas!

[​IMG]

@Ayrwick

[​IMG]

Shinn
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Moderator Note: Kaneko experienced technical difficulties accessing her PC so she made another drawing in the meantime! We will update the thread with her final present shortly when it's available :)
    [​IMG]
    @Sleep

[​IMG]

Huge thanks to my partner/co-host @Heki for his hard work in creating sprites and communicating with everyone, as well as the rest of the staff and YOU GUYS for making this possible.

It's honestly so heartwarming seeing this event come around with an EMPTY naughty list every year! That's the spirit of MM's artists that reminds me of all the good times and the ones yet to come

Thank you so much to everyone who participated! Enjoy your gifts and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

#1 CCshinobi, Dec 25, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2020
    Shinn , BulbaWhat98, Hatim and 8 others like this.
  2. Heki

Heki Moderator

Once again, thanks to all who participated! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

CCshinobi likes this.
  3. Echo

Echo Forever Tired
    Design & Art Team

Thank you Amanda for the wonderful gift, I love it! Thank you Heki for the amazing sprites you’ve done.

Thanks all for participating, let’s do it again next year.

Amanda and CCshinobi like this.
  4. Hunter

Hunter Moderator

Good work everybody; esp Heki and Calvin for organizing this! Thank you two for hosting this. <3

quentin galloway and CCshinobi like this.
  5. Ayrwick

Ayrwick Newbie

Thanks for the gift @Hunter and like I said before, no worries on the delay.
    @Heki I like how I make a wholesome gift and it becomes nsfw right under it lmao. And thanks for the making sprites for the Secret Santas!
    Thanks to you and @CCshinobi for hosting! Was great to participate in something again.

Hunter and CCshinobi like this.
  6. Dally

Dally Watcher of the Land
    Retired Staff

@MexoKaton/Nova Thanks so much for the gift! And nice job to everyone who've given their gifts on time! <3

quentin galloway and CCshinobi like this.
  7. Shinn

Shinn 転生

Hey, just got back from LA! Again, thank you so much for the gift, Aywrick and nice work, everyone! Merry Christmas!

8. Amanda

Donator

Woah the quality for mine looks.. so bad for some reason LOL if you'd like, I can send you the full file where it's not as pixelated (I also like how the pose for your entry and mine looks weirdly similar)

Also thanks @Drew for the lovely drawing/sprite! :) my char looks super cute hehe, and thanks again Calvin and Heki for organizing! It's always such a nerve wracking thing to organize, so your efforts are v much appreciated!

Echo and Hunter like this.