Avery Chapman's Debut Album

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by SuperKimxD , Dec 12, 2017.

1. SuperKimxD

SuperKimxD Space Case
    Retired Staff

TL;DR: Please check out my friend Avery Chapman's debut album and buy it if you like it! Links below.

[​IMG]

I have a friend named Avery who is about fifteen years old. She's the best singer I've ever met and has sung the national anthem at several sporting events (Including Bay To Breakers and three San Francisco Giants baseball games), as well as won a San Francisco Bay Area-wide competition. She just released her first album!!! I'm trying to help spread the word about it because I love her so much and will give her all of the support that my entire being can muster. It's thirteen songs for about $10 on iTunes and Google Play. You can also find it on Spotify and YouTube.

Please check it out! Your interest and support is very much appreciated and it goes a long way. The songs are technically pop, but some of them have a bit of a country feel to them. I believe she provided the instrumentals herself, so they're mostly guitar and piano. Thank you guys so much for your support! If you'd like, I can also get you links to some of her performances. Since they're not recorded in a studio, I personally think these feel more real and perhaps even more impressive. Some of the songs she's performed also aren't in her album, so I can get you those.

TL;DR: Please check out my friend Avery Chapman's debut album and buy it if you like it! Links below.

- Spotify
    - YouTube
    - Google Play
    - iTunes

bluezemmi, xOryion and Tra-La-Tracey like this.